52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Philips Gets FDA Clearance For Use Of Ultrasound Portfolio To Manage COVID-19-Related Complications
Philips To Convene EGM
Philips Says FDA Lifts U.S. Injunction On Its Defibrillator
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is the Netherlands-based health technology company. The Company's segments include Personal Health businesses, Diagnosis & Treatment businesses, Connected Care & Health Informatics businesses, HealthTech Other and Legacy Items. The Personal Health businesses segment is engaged in the health continuum, delivering integrated, connected solutions that support healthier lifestyles and those living with chronic disease. The Diagnosis & Treatment businesses segment delivers precision medicine and treatment, and therapy. The Connected Care & Health Informatics businesses segment provides consumers, care givers and clinicians with digital solutions that facilitate care by enabling precision medicine and population health management. The HealthTech Other segment comprises such items, as innovation, emerging businesses, royalties, among others. The Legacy Items segment consists mainly of separation costs, legacy legal items, legacy pension costs, among others.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Jeroen van der Veer
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Francois Adrianus van Houten
President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Management
Christine A. Poon
Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Secretary
Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* PHILIPS WILL INTEGRATE ADDITIONAL MASIMO MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGIES INTO SELECT INTELLIVUE® MX-SERIES MULTI-PARAMETER MONITORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
A group of Turkish business associations is looking to buy the household appliances operations of Dutch healthcare equipment maker Philips <PHG.AS> in a plan supported by Ankara, Turkish newspaper Sabah said on Friday.
A group of Turkish business associations is looking to buy the household appliances division of Dutch electronics giant Philips in a plan supported by Ankara, Turkish newspaper Sabah said on Friday.
* PHILIPS RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR THE USE OF ITS ULTRASOUND PORTFOLIO TO MANAGE COVID-19-RELATED LUNG AND CARDIAC COMPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* PHILIPS TO CONVENE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
Sales and profit margins at Dutch health technology company Philips <PHG.AS> could still rise this year, provided the coronavirus pandemic eases in the coming months and hospitals are able to restart elective operations, it said on Monday.
* PHILIPS DELIVERS Q1 SALES OF EUR 4.2 BILLION, WITH 2% COMPARABLE SALES DECREASE; INCOME FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS AMOUNTED TO EUR 42 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITA MARGIN WAS 5.9%
Dutch health technology company Philips on Monday reported a 33% decline from a year earlier in first-quarter core earnings, as the global coronavirus outbreak hit demand for its toothbrushes, shavers and other personal health products.
* PHILIPS TEAMS WITH UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY'S UK HEALTHCARE TO POWER STATE’S ONLY EICU CLINICAL COMMAND CENTER
* PHILIPS DETAILS PLANS TO INCREASE ITS HOSPITAL VENTILATOR PRODUCTION TO 4,000 UNITS/WEEK BY Q3 2020, AND INTRODUCES ITS NEW PHILIPS RESPIRONICS E30 VENTILATOR WITH AN IMMEDIATE PRODUCTION OF 15,000 UNITS/WEEK
* 'WE ARE ACTIVELY COOPERATING WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT TO EXPAND OUR HOSPITAL VENTILATOR PRODUCTION AND REINFORCE OUR SUPPLY CHAIN DURING THESE TESTING TIMES" -CEO
The U.S. Health and Human Services Department (HHS) on Wednesday awarded two contracts worth more than $1 billion to make ventilators needed to treat severely sick coronavirus patients and plans to announce five additional contracts later this week.
* HHS ANNOUNCES VENTILATOR CONTRACT WITH PHILIPS UNDER DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT
* PHILIPS AND THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COLLABORATE IN VENTILATOR PRODUCTION RAMP UP TO COMBAT COVID-19 PANDEMIC
* ROYAL PHILIPS - FDA HAS GRANTED A WAIVER FOR USE OF READILY AVAILABLE CONSUMER MONITORS AT HOME WITH PHILIPS INTELLISITE PATHOLOGY SOLUTION
* PHILIPS TO POSTPONE ITS CAPITAL MARKETS DAY TO THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Broad powers over U.S. factories brought in by President Donald Trump could fuel protectionism and jeopardize the supply of critical medical equipment to fight the coronavirus pandemic, Dutch health technology company Philips warned on Tuesday.
Dutch health technology company Philips <PHG.AS> is to ramp up production of critical healthcare products to help diagnose and treat patients with the new coronavirus disease COVID-19.
* PLANS TO DOUBLE PRODUCTION WITHIN NEXT EIGHT WEEKS AND ACHIEVE A FOUR-FOLD INCREASE BY Q3 OF 2020
Dutch health technology company Philips on Sunday said it will ramp up production of critical healthcare products to help diagnose and treat patients with the new coronavirus disease COVID-19.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.