52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Parkland Acquires Tropic Oil Company Inc
Parkland Fuel Corp Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share C$0.72
Parkland Announces Pricing Of Senior Unsecured Notes
Parkland Fuel Corporation distributes and markets fuels and lubricants. The Company delivers refined fuels and other petroleum products to motorists, businesses, consumers and wholesale customers. Its segments include Retail Fuels, Commercial Fuels, Parkland USA, Supply and Wholesale, and Corporate. Its Retail Fuels segment supplies and supports a network of over 1,070 retail gas stations in Canada. Its Commercial Fuels segment delivers bulk fuel, propane, heating oil, lubricants, agricultural inputs and other related products and services. Its Parkland USA segment supplies and distributes refined petroleum products in North Dakota, Montana, Minnesota, South Dakota and Wyoming. Its Supply and Wholesale segment manages fuel supply by contracting and purchasing fuel from refiners and other suppliers, distributing through third-party rail and highway carriers, storing fuel in owned and leased facilities and serving wholesale and reseller customers in Canada and in the United States.
333 96 Ave NE Suite 6302
Independent Chairman of the Board
Robert B. Espey
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael S. H. McMillan
Chief Financial Officer
Douglas Scott Haugh
President - Parkland USA
Pierre P.G. Magnan
Interim Senior Vice President - Supply and Trading of Parkland
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Parkland Fuel Corp <PKI.TO>, a Canada-based marketer of petroleum products, said on Wednesday it would buy a 75 percent stake in privately held SOL Investments Ltd for C$1.57 billion ($1.21 billion), to expand further in the U.S. Gulf and the Atlantic coasts.
Parkland Fuel Corp, Canada-based marketer of petroleum products, said on Wednesday it would buy a 75 percent stake in privately held SOL Investments Ltd and its subsidiaries for C$1.57 billion ($1.21 billion). Upon closing of the deal, SOL's parent company Simpson Group,...
* ORATION ANNOUNCES RECORD FIRST QUARTER ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $153 MILLION
* PARKLAND FUEL CORP - NOTES WILL BEAR INTEREST AT A RATE OF 6.0% PER ANNUM AND WERE PRICED AT PAR
* PARKLAND ANNOUNCES US$500 MILLION OFFERING OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES
* ANNUALIZED COMMON SHARE DIVIDEND WILL INCREASE TWO CENTS PER SHARE, FROM $1.154 TO $1.174
* Parkland Fuel Corporation appoints Steven P. Richardson to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Parkland Fuel Corporation reports Q2 results and increases its 2017 guidance
* Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc announces competition clearance in Canada of the acquisition of CST Brands, Inc. and the transaction with Parkland
* Parkland fuel corporation continues strong growth with record first quarter adjusted ebitda of $70.0m
* Parkland Fuel - entered into underwriting agreement to sell $500 million aggregate principal amount of 5.625 pct senior notes due May 9, 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Chevron Corp, the second-largest U.S.-based oil company, sold its Canadian gasoline stations and refinery in British Columbia to Parkland Fuel Corp, a marketer of petroleum products, for C$1.46 billion ($1.09 billion).
* Parkland to acquire Chevron Canada's downstream fuel business
Parkland Fuel Corp, a marketer of petroleum products, said it will buy Chevron Canada Ltd's downstream fuel business for C$1.46 billion ($1.09 billion).
* Dividend of $0.0962 per share will be paid on April 13, 2017
* Parkland fuel corporation reports record q4 and 2016 results and announces 2017 guidance
* Parkland Fuel Corporation reports Q3 adjusted EBITDA of $60.4 million
* Parkland Fuel Corporation acquires the assets of PNE Corporation and three service stations in Wyoming
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.