52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Petropavlovsk To Issue 8.9 Mln Shares
Petropavlovsk To Issue 5.9 Mln Shares
Moscow Exchange Announces Revision Of MOEX Indices
Petropavlovsk PLC is a gold mining company. The Company operates gold mines in Russia. The Company's segments include Pioneer, Pokrovskiy, Malomir and Albyn hard-rock gold mines, and Corporate and other segment. The Pokrovskiy, Pioneer, Malomir and Albyn hard-rock gold mines are engaged in gold and silver production, as well as field exploration and mine development. Its other projects include Visokoe and Tokur assets, which are at an advanced stage of development. Pioneer is located on the south side of the Mongolo-Okhotskiy fold/thrust line. Albyn mine has a total project area of approximately 1,160 square kilometers. Pokrovskiy is located on the south side of the Mongolo-Okhotskiy regional belt, approximately 40 kilometers south of Pioneer. Malomir is in the north east of the Amur region, approximately 670 kilometers from Pokrovskiy.
Gold & Silver
11 Grosvenor Place
Peter Charles Percival Hambro
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Interim Chief Executive Officer
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Pavel Alexeivich Maslovskiy
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A boardroom battle for control of Russian gold miner Petropavlovsk should not have an impact on the company's performance and so far has not affected its operations, the group's chief executive said on Thursday.
Russian gold miner Petropavlovsk <POG.L> appointed four new directors and asked British regulators to look into possible breach of the takeover code by a major shareholder, as it battles to keep control of the company.
* ITS SHAREHOLDER PROSPERITY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT HAS PROPOSED THAT PETROPAVLOVSK ADOPTS A FORMAL DIVIDEND POLICY
* TARGETS C.600KOZ-700KOZ OF GOLD PRODUCTION ANNUALLY OVER 2021–2024
Russian gold miner Petropavlovsk said on Thursday it had decided to exercise an option for purchase of one quarter of the TEMI project in Russia's Far East for $53.5 million, of which 40-50% will be paid from its own cash, as rising global gold prices and a weaker rouble...
* 39% INCREASE IN TOTAL FY 2019 GOLD SALES TO 514.0KOZ (FY 2018: 369.6KOZ
* Roman Trotsenko becomes Petropavlovsk's biggest shareholder
* Brings back founder Peter Hambro as President (Adds details, CEO comments, share price)
Russian-focused gold miner Petropavlovsk swung to a net loss of $24.8 million in the first-half on rising costs and lower sales, but lifted its production guidance for the full year.
The shareholders of Russia's Petropavlovsk voted on Friday to change the gold miner's management for the second time in just over a year, with current Chief Executive Roman Deniskin stepping down and a former CEO re-appointed as director.
Russian miner Petropavlovsk's <POG.L> largest shareholder, who is calling for an overhaul of the board, has written to fellow shareholders, setting out plans to sell the company's stake in an iron ore unit and to draw up deal targets in the gold sector.
* ENTERED INTO FOUR GOLD SALES AGREEMENTS WITH SBERBANK FOR A TOTAL VOLUME OF 96KOZ AND WITH AN OPTION FOR ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS
* Company on brink of technology breakthrough to boost output
* SAYS PROVIDES UPDATE ON NEGOTIATIONS INVOLVING COMPANY, IRC AND INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ICBC) IN RELATION TO US$340 MILLION PROJECT FINANCE FACILITY
Pavel Maslovskiy, one of the founders of Petropavlovsk <POG.L>, hopes to return as CEO later this year in the latest twist in a long-running battle for control at the Russian gold miner.
* SAYS KENGES RAKISHEV HAS GIVEN NOTICE THAT IT IS HIS CURRENT INTENTION TO DIRECT THAT FINCRAFT VOTES IN FAVOUR OF RESOLUTIONS ISSUED BY CABS PLATFORM AND SLEVIN Source text for Eikon:
* SAYS CONFIRMS THAT ON 16 MAY 2018 IT RECEIVED A SECOND REQUISITION LETTER FROM CABS PLATFORM LIMITED AND SLEVIN LTD
Two Petropavlovsk shareholders want to bring long-time chief executive and co-founder Pavel Maslovskiy back to the board, the Russian gold miner said on Wednesday.
* SAYS RECEIVED LETTER FROM CABS PLATFORM LIMITED AND SLEVIN LTD, REGISTERED SHAREHOLDERS OF COMPANY, WHICH TOGETHER HOLD 9.11% OF COMPANY'S ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL
* Q1 TOTAL GOLD SOLD FOR QUARTER WAS 112,244OZ, A C.5% DECREASE YOY
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.