52 Week Range
As of on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
PPC Appoints Roland Van Wijnen As CEO
PPC Says EBITDA Rose 5-10% For Four Months Ended July 30
PPC Says FY Headline Earnings Per Share Increased 33%
PPC Limited operates as a producer of cement, aggregates, readymix, lime and limestone and fly ash in Africa. The Company's segments include cement, lime, aggregates and readymix, and other. The Company's cement segment's activities include the mining of limestone for the manufacture and supply of cementitious products and head office activities. Its lime segment's activities include the mining of limestone, and the manufacture and supply of metallurgical-grade limestone, burnt lime and burnt dolomite. Its aggregates and readymix segment's activities include the mining and supply of aggregates and metallurgical-grade dolomitic limestone and the supply of readymix concrete, dry mortars and fly ash. Its other segment includes various consolidated trusts and trust funding special purpose vehicles (SPVs) relating to the Company's broad-based black economic empowerment (BBBEE) transactions. The Company's products include SUREBUILD, SUREROAD, Hydrated Lime, Burned dolomite, Stone and Sand.
Construction - Raw Materials
148 Katherine Street Cnr Grayston Drive
Phillip Jabulani Moleketi
Roland A. van Wijnen
Chief Executive Officer
Mmakeaya Magoro Tryphosa Ramano
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Paul Philippus Mare
Internal General Counsel
Managing Director - International Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
LafargeHolcim <LHN.S> has ended talks with South African cement maker Pretoria Portland Cement (PPC) <PPCJ.J> about a possible deal, the Swiss group said on Wednesday.
* Fairfax Africa provides update regarding ppc limited partial offer
South African cement maker PPC Ltd on Thursday reported a 36 percent rise in half-year earnings, helped by a robust performance in Zimbabwe and Rwanda.
South African cement maker PPC Ltd on Thursday reported a 36 percent rise in half-year earnings, helped by robust performance in Zimbabwe and Rwanda.
* RECOMMENDATION OF INDEPENDENT BOARD NOT TO ACCEPT OFFER BY FAIRFAX AFRICA INVESTMENTS PROPRIETARY LIMITED ("FAIRFAX")
South African cement maker PPC Ltd flagged an increase of as much as 40 percent in half-year profit on Tuesday, citing robust performance in Zimbabwe and Rwanda and lower finance costs.
South African cement maker PPC Ltd flagged as much as 40 percent increase in half-year profit on Tuesday, citing robust performance in Zimbabwe and Rwanda and lower finance costs.
* constituted independent board; currently considering terms, conditions, merits, of transaction in addition to other proposals received Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PPC Chairman says offer price "fundamentally undervalues" co
* Fairfax Africa announces partial offer to acquire shares of PPC Limited and support of proposed merger with AfriSam group proprietary limited through recapitalization transaction
* FAIRFAX AFRICA INVESTMENTS PROPRIETARY DELIVERED A LETTER INDICATING THAT OFFEROR HAS A FIRM INTENTION TO MAKE A PARTIAL OFFER
* Consolidation of industry starting says PPC CEO (Adds share price, analyst comment, CEO comment)
South Africa's biggest cement maker, PPC Ltd, said on Wednesday its net debt had fallen by a third and commissioning of overseas projects to boost sales was on track, although higher finance costs helped depress half-year profit.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.