52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fluor Partnership Awarded Engineering, Procurement And Construction Services Contract For Canada Kuwait Petrochemical Corporation Propane Dehydrogenation Unit
Pembina Pipeline Announces Lump Sum Contract For Petrochemical Facility
Pembina Pipeline Sees 2020 Adj EBITDA of $3.25 bln - $3.55 bln
Pembina Pipeline Corp is a Canada-based transportation and midstream service provider. The Company owns an integrated system of pipelines that transport various hydrocarbon liquids and natural gas products produced primarily in western Canada. It also owns gas gathering and processing facilities and an oil and natural gas liquids infrastructure and logistics business. The Company’s integrated assets and commercial operations along the majority of the hydrocarbon value chain allow it to offer a full spectrum of midstream and marketing services to the energy sector. Pembina Pipeline Corp is structured into three Divisions: Pipelines Division, Facilities Division and Marketing & New Ventures Division.
Oil Well Services & Equipment
Room 4000 39, 585 8 Ave SW
Randall J. Findlay
Independent Chairman of the Board
Michael H. Dilger
President, Chief Executive Officer, Non-Independent Director
J. Scott Burrows
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Stuart V. Taylor
Senior Vice President - Marketing and New Ventures & Corporate Development Officer
Harold K. Andersen
Senior Vice President - External Affairs, Chief Legal Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Pipeline operator Kinder Morgan Inc <KMI.N> said on Thursday it sold the 25 million shares in Canada's Pembina Pipeline Corp <PPL.TO> that it received when Pembina bought Kinder Morgan Canada for $764 million.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Wednesday:
Energy company Pembina Pipeline Corp <PPL.TO> said it has received approval from the Canadian Competition Bureau on Wednesday, to buy Kinder Morgan Canada Ltd <KML.TO>.
Energy company Pembina Pipeline Corp said it has received approval from the Canadian Competition Bureau on Wednesday, to buy Kinder Morgan Canada Ltd .
Canada's Pembina Pipeline Corp has agreed to buy Kinder Morgan Canada and the U.S. portion of the Cochin pipeline for C$4.35 billion ($3.28 billion), bulking up its storage resources in Canada.
Pembina Pipeline Corp said on Wednesday it would buy Kinder Morgan Canada and the U.S. part of the Cochin Pipeline system for C$4.35 billion ($3.27 billion).
* QTRLY REVENUE $1,837 MILLION VERSUS $1,480 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PEMBINA PIPELINE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PHASE VI PIPELINE EXPANSION AND DECLARES INCREASED DIVIDEND
* EFFECTIVE JAN 1, CO'S OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE ORGANIZED BY 3 DIVISIONS: PIPELINES, FACILITIES AND MARKETING & NEW VENTURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PEMBINA PIPELINE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES $700 MILLION PUBLIC NOTE OFFERING
* RECOGNIZED A $70 MILLION DEFERRED TAX RECOVERY IN Q4 OF 2017, LARGELY DUE TO ENACTMENT OF TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT
* PEMBINA PIPELINE CORPORATION APPROVES NEW CAPITAL PROJECTS AND ANNOUNCES 2018 CAPITAL PROGRAM
* PEMBINA PIPELINE CORPORATION LAUNCHES $300 MILLION BOUGHT DEAL PREFERRED SHARE OFFERING
* Pembina Pipeline Corporation announces $290 million of Duvernay Infrastructure Development
* Pembina Pipeline Corp reports strong third quarter 2017 results
* Competition Bureau says continues to "actively review" competition concerns related to Pembina Pipeline Corporation's acquisition of Veresen Inc
* Canada Competition Bureau says continuing to review Pembina Pipeline Corp's acquisition of Veresen, even though parties announced transaction closed Monday
* PEMBINA ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF BUSINESS COMBINATION WITH VERESEN, DECLARES INCREASED COMMON SHARE DIVIDEND AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
Pembina Pipeline Corp is boosting capacity on its Phase V pipeline expansion project in western Canada in response to demand from customers in the Montney and Deep Basin oil fields, the company said on Thursday.
* Pembina Pipeline Corporation announces Phase V pipeline expansion update
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.