52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Pivot Technology Solutions Inc Reports Q3 Loss Per Share $0.01
Pivot Technology Solutions Announces Sale Of Smart Edge To Intel And Enters Into Preferred Partnership Agreement
Pivot Technology Solutions Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.04
Pivot Technology Solutions, Inc. focuses on the strategy to acquire and integrate technology solution providers, primarily in North America. The businesses acquired by the Company designs, sells and supports integrated computer hardware, software and networking products for business database, network and network security systems. The Company primarily serves customers throughout the United States. The Company, together with its portfolio companies and partners, delivers solutions that enable organizations to design, build, implement and maintain computing and communication infrastructure that addresses their business needs. The Company enables businesses to extend their enterprise through mobility solutions to better connect business partners and customers. The Company's subsidiaries include Pivot Acquisition Corporation, ACS Holdings (Canada) Inc., Pivot Technology Solutions, Ltd., Pivot Research Ltd., Pivot Shared Services Ltd., Pivot of the Americas (POTA) and ACS (US) Inc.
Misc. Financial Services
55 Renfrew Dr Suite 200
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Intel Corp <INTC.O> has agreed to purchase a software business from Toronto-based Pivot Technology Solutions Inc <PTG.TO> for $27 million, the U.S. chipmaker said on Tuesday.
California chipmaker Intel Corp has agreed to purchase a software business from Toronto-based information technology firm Pivot Technology Solutions Inc , Intel said on Tuesday.
* PIVOT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. REPORTS ESTIMATED 2017 REVENUE FOR PROSYS BUSINESS UNIT
* Pivot technology solutions, Inc. reports third quarter 2017 results, declares quarterly dividend
* Reports second quarter 2017 results, declares quarterly dividend
* Will offer VIQ's products together with co's end-to-end services to its customer base of public organizations, private enterprises Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pivot Technology Solutions Inc launches normal course issuer bid
* Pivot Technology Solutions, Inc. reports fourth quarter, annual 2016 results and provides value creation plan update
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.