52 Week Range
As of on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (Bangkok) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
PTTEP Says Planning General Funds Raising With Plans To Offer US$ Denominated Debts
PTT Exploration And Production Estimates Sales Volume For FY19 Of About 345 KBOED
PTT Exploration And Production Posts Qtrly Profit Of $358.6 Mln
PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited is a Thailand-based company engaged in the exploration and production of petroleum. The Company operates three business segments: oil and gas exploration and production, overseas pipelines and investment in projects strategically connected to the energy business. The domestic projects are located in the Gulf of Thailand. The overseas projects are operated in Southeast Asia, Australia, the United States, Africa and the Middle East. The Company’s projects include Arthit project, B6/27 project, Bongkot project, E5 project, PTTEP 1 project and Sinphuhorm project, among others. Its subsidiaries comprise PTTEP International Limited, PTTEP Siam Limited, PTTEP MEA Limited and PTTEP Offshore Investment Company Limited.
Oil & Gas Operations
Floor 6, 19-36, Energy Complex Bldg A
555/1 Wiphawadirangsit Road
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer, Production Asset and Supply Chain Management Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
(Corrects 10th paragraph to show poll forecasted Malaysia's Oct inflation at 1.0%, not 1.1%) * U.S. Senate's Hong Kong bill may strain trade talks - analyst * Malaysia Oct inflation rises 1.1% y/y * Semirara mining ban weighs on Philippine market By Arundhati Dutta Nov 20...
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company aims to make its Murban futures contract a replacement for Brent, as the North Sea benchmark volumes are declining, the company's head of trading, Philippe Khoury, told a conference on Tuesday in Abu Dhabi.
* U.S. cenbank's rate decision awaited * Philippine stocks rise on last-minute buying * Thai shares gain; PTTEP posts jump in profit By Anushka Trivedi Oct 30 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets edged up on Wednesday, with Thailand leading the gains, as hopes of a...
* BI expected to cut benchmark rate by 25 bps - Reuters poll * Indonesia set to rise for 10th straight session * MAS chief says Singapore economy may recover in few quarters - Bloomberg By Sameer Manekar Oct 24 (Reuters) - Indonesian stocks hit a six-week high on Thursday...
* Singapore non-oil domestic exports contract for 7th month * Indonesia gains for fifth straight day * Thailand snaps three-day winning streak By Sameer Manekar Oct 17 (Reuters) - Singapore's shares fell on Thursday after the city-state reported dismal export figures, while...
Thailand's energy ministry said on Tuesday it had set a March target to resolve a $2 billion dispute with U.S. oil and gas major Chevron Corp and would make the "utmost effort" to reach a deal after the company halted arbitration.
* Singapore boosted by gains in financials * Banks and energy stocks help Thailand By Soumyajit Saha Oct 7 (Reuters) - Singapore stocks snapped three sessions of losses to gain on Monday, while most other southeast Asian stock markets were little changed in thin volumes...
Thailand's energy minister on Sunday welcomed a decision by U.S. energy company Chevron to continue negotiations rather than seek arbitration to resolve a dispute over who should pay for removing offshore oil and gas platforms.
U.S. energy major Chevron Corp has opted to continue negotiations with Thailand rather than seek arbitration to resolve a dispute over who should pay for removing offshore oil and gas platforms, the company told Reuters on Wednesday.
U.S. energy major Chevron Corp has decided to continue negotiations with Thailand rather than seek arbitration to resolve a dispute over who should pay the bill for removing offshore oil and gas platforms, the company told Reuters on Wednesday.
U.S. energy major Chevron Corp <CVX.N> has decided to continue negotiations with Thailand rather than seek arbitration to resolve a dispute over who should pay the bill for removing offshore oil and gas platforms, the company told Reuters on Wednesday.
* Thai shares lose the most in the region * Malaysian stocks dip on weakness in palm oil producers * Indonesia rises ahead of central bank policy decision By Anushka Trivedi Sept 18 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets declined in thin trading on Wednesday as investors...
* Federal Reserve will conclude two-day meet later in the day * Malaysia at 1-week low, dragged by consumer stocks * Thai index leads declines as energy stocks tumble By Anushka Trivedi Sept 18 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets were tepid on Wednesday amid cautious...
* China's Aug industrial output at 17-1/2-year low * Indonesia index dragged by cigarette makers, oil importers * Thai shares rise on energy stocks By Anushka Trivedi Sept 16 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Monday after dismal data from China, the...
Inpex Corp <1605.T>, Japan's top oil and gas company, wants to expand in Australia at its Ichthys liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant and through potential acquisitions, as part of a plan to become a major regional gas company, its Australian boss said.
* Singapore set to post 1st weekly gain in 7 * Higher oil prices boost Thai energy stocks * Vietnam only market in the red By Shreya Mariam Job Sept 6 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets tracked global peers higher on Friday, with Philippines leading gains, buoyed...
* Singapore posts third straight gain * Investors expect another rate cut in Philippines * Thai hits near one-month closing high By Shreya Mariam Job Sept 5 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Thursday, with Philippines leading gains, as confirmation of...
* Singapore on track for a third straight gain * Philippines' August inflation below forecast * Thai index hits nearly one-month high By Shreya Mariam Job Sept 5 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Thursday after China confirmed it would hold high-level trade...
* Energy sector lifts Thai index * Philippines falls ahead of Duterte's talks with China * Singapore index touches a nearly 8-month low By Soumyajit Saha Aug 29 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets traded flat to lower on Thursday as the Sino-U.S. friction and...
* Energy stocks help Thailand rise * Singapore falls on telecom, consumer stocks By Soumyajit Saha Aug 28 (Reuters) - Philippine stocks rose over 1% on Wednesday, recovering from the previous session's sharp fall on hopes of positive news from President Rodrigo Duterte's...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.