52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology Adjusts Guidance For 2019 Sales And EBIT Margin
Pfeiffer Confirms 2019 Outlook, Expects Demand To Increase in H2
Pfeiffer Vacuum Specifies Guidance For 2019 As A Whole
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG is a supplier of vacuum solutions. The Company develops, manufactures and markets components and systems for vacuum generation, measurement and analysis, as well as for leak detection. The Company's segments include Germany, USA, Europe (excluding Germany and France), Republic of Korea, Asia (excluding Republic of Korea), France and Other. The Company's business operations include the development, manufacture, sale and service of vacuum pumps, vacuum components and instruments, as well as vacuum systems. The Company's product portfolio is marketed under the Pfeiffer Vacuum and adixen product brands. The Company's product portfolio is divided into the areas of vacuum generation, vacuum measurement and analysis; installation elements; vacuum chambers, and vacuum systems. It includes a range of hybrid and magnetically levitated turbopumps, oil-lubricated and dry-compressing low and medium vacuum pumps, leak detectors, mass spectrometers and gauge heads.
Misc. Capital Goods
Berliner Str. 43
Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Sales Officer
Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* OUTLOOK ON THE EXPECTED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IN 2018 STAYS DIFFICULT
* HIGHER INVESTMENTS INDUCE MANAGEMENT BOARD AND SUPERVISORY BOARD TO PROPOSING TO ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING A DIVIDEND PAYOUT OF EUR 2.00 PER SHARE
* RECEIVES YET ANOTHER MAJOR ORD ER FOR TURBOPUMPS AND TURBO PUMPING STATIONS FROM CERN Source text - http://bit.ly/2FrXv6u Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG: SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN REVENUES FOR THE FULL YEAR 2017. EBIT AND EBIT MARGIN BURDENED BY SPECIAL EFFECTS.
* STRATEGIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT SIGNED BY PFEIFFER VACUUM AND LANZHOU INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS (LIP) Source text - http://bit.ly/2AKfJev Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* DGAP-ADHOC: PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG: SUPERVISORY BOARD APPOINTS ERIC TABERLET AS THE NEW CEO AND NATHALIE BENEDIKT AS CFO - CURRENT CEO MANFRED BENDER DISMISSED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* 9M sales 430.5 million eur versus 337.4 million eur year ago
* dgap-adhoc: Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG: district court of Wetzlar decides on the application by Pangea GmbH for the judicial appointment of supervisory board members
German pump maker Pfeiffer Vacuum's supervisory board member Wolfgang Lust has resigned, the company said on Friday, bowing to pressure from rival and shareholder Busch Group, which has been seeking a board reshuffle.
* DGAP-ADHOC: PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG: ABANDONMENT OF PROPOSAL FOR EXTRAORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS MEETING
* DGAP-ADHOC: PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG: ANOTHER SUPERVISORY BOARD MEMBER RESIGNS
* Pfeiffer says will consider EGM proposal (Adds chairman's resignation, comments on EGM)
* PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG: PROPOSAL TO CONVENE EXTRAORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS MEETING
* DGAP-ADHOC: PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG: SUPERVISORY BOARD CHAIRMAN RESIGNS
Busch Group demanded on Monday that German pump maker Pfeiffer Vacuum call a shareholder vote to replace its supervisory board Chairman Michael Oltmanns with family member Ayla Busch.
* Pfeiffer Vacuum with strong order intake in first half-year of 2017
* DGAP-Adhoc: Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG: Pfeiffer Vacuum acquires Nor-Cal Products Inc (USA)
German pump maker Pfeiffer Vacuum's management on Thursday criticised efforts by bidder Busch Group to win supervisory board seats as part of a takeover.
* Says still sees 2017 operating profit, margin improving significantly
* Says Q1/2017 EBIT margin increases by 3.8 percentage points
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.