52 Week Range
As of on the Warsaw Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
PZU Q2 Net Profit At 734 Mln Zlotys, Close To Estimates
PZU Q1 Net Profit Above Estimates At 747 Mln Zlotys
PZU Recommends 2018 Dividend Payment Of 2.8 Zlotys/Share
Powszechny Zaklad Ubezpieczen SA (PZU SA) is a Poland-based joint stock company operating in the sectors of property and casualty insurance. PZU SA is the parent company for numerous entities comprising the PZU Group. The Company provides property and casualty insurance in terms of gross written premiums, with motor insurance for retail and corporate customers as its principal product. PZU Zycie provides life insurance in terms of gross written premiums with group and individual life insurance as its principal products. PTE PZU manages OFE PZU Zlota Jesien, an open pension fund. TFI PZU offers participation units in open investment funds, including specialized open funds; investment certificates in closed investment fund; investment plans; and pension schemes, including Employee Pension Schemes and Individual Pension Accounts. On September 15, 2014, the Company acquired 100% stake in Link4.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Al. Jana Pawla II 24
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Finance Director, Member of the Management Board
Roger Hilton Hodgkiss
Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Poland's Alior Bank <ALRR.WA> and Warsaw-listed companies in general are undervalued, the chief executive of the country's biggest insurer said on Thursday.
* Renewed hope for U.S.-China trade deal buoys CEE FX, stocks * German export data also helps price rises * Hungarian government bonds extend post-CPI data price gains * Warsaw stocks lead rise, rebound from 6-month low * Q1 results boost OTP Bank, knock down Richter shares...
Polish insurer PZU may pay a higher dividend per share for 2018 than for the previous year, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
WARSAW, Jan 22 - Following are news stories, press reports and events that may affect Poland's financial markets on Wednesday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 1 hour):
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT AFTER TRADING SESSION ON DEC. 21 THE QUARTERLY ADJUSTMENT OF INDICES WILL BE CARRIED OUT, WSE SAID IN A STATEMENT
Polish insurance company PZU wants to increase dividend payouts per share year by year, CEO Pawel Surowka said on Thursday.
The head of Poland's top insurer, PZU SA, said on Thursday he expects more consolidation in the local banking sector with two to four transactions potentially taking place in the next year.
Portugal's Millennium and Poland's Alior Bank have submitted offers to buy Societe Generale's Polish business Eurobank, two banking sources said.
Poland's Alior Bank sees Societe Generale's Polish business Eurobank as an interesting acquisition target, it said on Wednesday.
* Zloty, forint firm as ECB comments do not get more hawkish * Hungarian yields plunge helped by forint strength, ECB comments * Leu, crown retreat slightly (Recasts with impacts of ECB comments) By Sandor Peto BUDAPEST, July 26 (Reuters) - Some Central European currencies...
Poland's second largest Bank Pekao <PEO.WA> is likely to pursue a merger with smaller rival Alior Bank <ALRR.WA> but will delay publishing a recommendation on the tie-up until after June, two sources familiar with the matter said.
* Continuing rise in U.S. 10-yr yield weighs on CEE fx, bonds * Regional currencies could be oversold -analyst, dealer * Concern over Italy weighs on bond prices By Sandor Peto BUDAPEST, May 17 (Reuters) - Central European government bonds and currencies mostly eased on...
* Polish central bank seen reiterating loose policy stance * Polish 10-year bond yield tracks U.S., German peers lower * The jury is still out on timing of Polish rate hike-analysts By Sandor Peto and Marcin Goclowski BUDAPEST/WARSAW, May 16 (Reuters) - Polish government...
Top Polish insurer PZU SA on Wednesday reported a 640 million zloty ($176.19 million) first-quarter net profit, down 32 percent, as weak performance by the Warsaw bourse dented its investments.
PZU SA, Poland's biggest insurer, said on Wednesday its first-quarter net profit fell by 32 percent to 640 million zloty ($176.19 million) as weak performance by the Warsaw bourse dented its investments.
Poland's biggest insurer PZU SA said on Tuesday its management board had recommended a dividend of 2.5 zloty per share or 2.16 billion zloty ($595.19 million) in total from 2017 net profit.
* SAYS HAS RECEIVED TWO ORDERS FOR PAYMENTS OF TOTAL AMOUNT OF 20 MILLION ZLOTYS PLUS INTEREST ISSUED BY THE DISTRICT COURT IN LUBLIN
BlackRock Inc, the world's largest asset manager, has a small stake in Poland's Alior Bank that gives it more than 5 percent of voting rights, the bank disclosed on Friday.
Bank Polska Kasa Opieki SA (Bank Pekao SA):
(Corrects 4th paragraph to show normalisation is expected from next year (not next week)) * Polish annual CPI falls more than forecast, matches CEE trend * Zloty weakens to 3-month low, bond yields drop * Analysts remain split over likely date of first rate hike * Crown...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.