52 Week Range
As of on the Warsaw Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
PZU Q3 Net Profit At 879 Mln Zlotys, Above Expectations
PZU Q2 Net Profit At 734 Mln Zlotys, Close To Estimates
PZU Q1 Net Profit Above Estimates At 747 Mln Zlotys
Powszechny Zaklad Ubezpieczen SA (PZU SA) is a Poland-based joint stock company operating in the sectors of property and casualty insurance. PZU SA is the parent company for numerous entities comprising the PZU Group. The Company provides property and casualty insurance in terms of gross written premiums, with motor insurance for retail and corporate customers as its principal product. PZU Zycie provides life insurance in terms of gross written premiums with group and individual life insurance as its principal products. PTE PZU manages OFE PZU Zlota Jesien, an open pension fund. TFI PZU offers participation units in open investment funds, including specialized open funds; investment certificates in closed investment fund; investment plans; and pension schemes, including Employee Pension Schemes and Individual Pension Accounts. On September 15, 2014, the Company acquired 100% stake in Link4.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Al. Jana Pawla II 24
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Finance Director, Member of the Management Board
Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A major shareholder in state-run bank Pekao SA is supportive of a potential merger with smaller rival mBank saying such a deal could bring significant benefits including in technology.
A potential merger beween Poland's No. 2 lender by assets Pekao SA and its smaller rival mBank would bring synergies, said Pawel Borys, CEO at the PFR fund, which has a 12.8% stake in Pekao.
PZU <PZU.WA> will analyse the sale of mBank <MBK.WA> by Commerzbank <CBKG.DE> to see if there are any potential synergies with banks it owns, the Polish insurer's CEO said on Thursday.
Poland's nationalist Law and Justice (PiS) party announced its governing cabinet lineup on Friday after winning a parliamentary election last month, setting out plans to consolidate control over state-owned utilities and financial companies.
Poland's Finance Minister Jerzy Kwiecinski said on Friday it would be good if state-run financial institutions could look into a possible takeover of mBank <MBK.WA>, the country's fourth largest lender by assets.
French insurer AXA <AXAF.PA> is considering selling its Central European business as part of a restructuring to quit markets where it lacks scale, three sources familiar with the situation said.
Poland's Alior Bank <ALRR.WA> and Warsaw-listed companies in general are undervalued, the chief executive of the country's biggest insurer said on Thursday.
* Renewed hope for U.S.-China trade deal buoys CEE FX, stocks * German export data also helps price rises * Hungarian government bonds extend post-CPI data price gains * Warsaw stocks lead rise, rebound from 6-month low * Q1 results boost OTP Bank, knock down Richter shares...
Polish insurer PZU may pay a higher dividend per share for 2018 than for the previous year, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
WARSAW, Jan 22 - Following are news stories, press reports and events that may affect Poland's financial markets on Wednesday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 1 hour):
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT AFTER TRADING SESSION ON DEC. 21 THE QUARTERLY ADJUSTMENT OF INDICES WILL BE CARRIED OUT, WSE SAID IN A STATEMENT
Polish insurance company PZU wants to increase dividend payouts per share year by year, CEO Pawel Surowka said on Thursday.
The head of Poland's top insurer, PZU SA, said on Thursday he expects more consolidation in the local banking sector with two to four transactions potentially taking place in the next year.
Portugal's Millennium <BCP.LS> <MILP.WA> and Poland's Alior Bank <ALRR.WA> have submitted offers to buy Societe Generale's <SOGN.PA> Polish business Eurobank, two banking sources said.
Poland's Alior Bank sees Societe Generale's Polish business Eurobank as an interesting acquisition target, it said on Wednesday.
* Zloty, forint firm as ECB comments do not get more hawkish * Hungarian yields plunge helped by forint strength, ECB comments * Leu, crown retreat slightly (Recasts with impacts of ECB comments) By Sandor Peto BUDAPEST, July 26 (Reuters) - Some Central European currencies...
Poland's second largest Bank Pekao <PEO.WA> is likely to pursue a merger with smaller rival Alior Bank <ALRR.WA> but will delay publishing a recommendation on the tie-up until after June, two sources familiar with the matter said.
* Continuing rise in U.S. 10-yr yield weighs on CEE fx, bonds * Regional currencies could be oversold -analyst, dealer * Concern over Italy weighs on bond prices By Sandor Peto BUDAPEST, May 17 (Reuters) - Central European government bonds and currencies mostly eased on...
* Polish central bank seen reiterating loose policy stance * Polish 10-year bond yield tracks U.S., German peers lower * The jury is still out on timing of Polish rate hike-analysts By Sandor Peto and Marcin Goclowski BUDAPEST/WARSAW, May 16 (Reuters) - Polish government...
Top Polish insurer PZU SA on Wednesday reported a 640 million zloty ($176.19 million) first-quarter net profit, down 32 percent, as weak performance by the Warsaw bourse dented its investments.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.