52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Qudian Reports Q2 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share Of RMB 0.12
Qudian, Secoo Announce Investment And Strategic Partnership
Qudian Reports Qtrly Non-GAAP Net Loss Per Diluted Ads Of RMB3.57 (Us$0.50)
Qudian Inc is a China-based holding company principally involved in the operation of an online customer credit technology platform. Through its technology platform, the Company operate two segments. The Installment Credit Services segment is engaged in traditional online installment credit business, including cash installment credit services and merchandise installment credit services. The Transaction Services segment offers loan recommendation and referral services to third-party financial service providers and assumes no credit risk. The Company conducts its businesses in the domestic market.
Software & Programming
AVIC Zijin Plaza, Siming District
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Senior Vice President, Director
Vice President - Finance
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* QUDIAN INC. REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2019 UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
* . REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 AND FULL YEAR 2017 UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
* BEIJING KUNLUN TECH CO LTD REPORTS 16.6 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN QUDIAN INC AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2BjrXx2) Further company coverage:
* QUDIAN - WILL INCREASE ITS SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM TO UP TO US$300 MILLION WORTH OF ITS ADSS REPRESENTING CLASS A ORDINARY SHARES WITHIN NEXT 12 MONTHS
* Qudian Inc to adjust APR of credit services on Alipay consumer interface
* Qudian Inc announces us$100 million share repurchase program
* Qudian inc. Reports third quarter 2017 unaudited financial results
Shares of Qudian Inc <QD.N> rose as much as 48 percent in their market debut on Wednesday, valuing the online micro-credit firm at about $11.67 billion in the biggest U.S. listing by a Chinese company this year.
Chinese online micro-credit provider Qudian Inc <QD.N> said it raised about $900 million in an IPO that priced above expectations, underscoring robust U.S. investor demand for fast-growing Chinese companies.
* Says initial public offering of 37.5 million ADS priced at $24.00/ADS
* Says it expects to record investment gain of 345.1 million yuan ($52.21 million) from selling 2.35 million shares in Qudian Inc
Chinese online micro-credit provider Qudian Inc's initial public offering was priced at $24 per American depository share, according to sources close to the matter, above the expected range of $19-$22 each.
Online micro-credit provider Qudian Inc's <QD.N> initial public offering could be priced above the expected range of $19-$22 per American depositary share, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Online micro-credit provider Qudian Inc's initial public offering could be priced above the expected range of $19-$22 per American depositary share, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.