52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
QEP Resources Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial And Operating Results
QEP Resources And Elliott Management Enter Into Cooperation Agreement
QEP Resources Reports Q1 Loss Per Share Of $0.49
QEP Resources, Inc. is an independent crude oil and natural gas exploration and production company. The Company focuses on two regions of the United States: the Northern Region (primarily in North Dakota, Wyoming and Utah) and the Southern Region (primarily in Texas and Louisiana). The Company conducts exploration and production activities in North America's hydrocarbon resource plays. The Company has an inventory of developed and undeveloped drilling locations in the Permian Basin in western Texas, the Williston Basin in North Dakota, Haynesville/Cotton Valley in northwestern Louisiana, the Uinta Basin in eastern Utah and other properties in Wyoming, Utah and Colorado. It sells gas volumes to wholesale marketers, industrial users, local distribution companies and utilities. It sells oil and natural gas liquid (NGL) volumes to refiners, marketers and other companies.
Oil & Gas Operations
1050 17th St Ste 800
David A. Trice
Independent Chairman of the Board
Timothy J. Cutt
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Richard J. Doleshek
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Alice B. Ley
Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
Christopher K. Woosley
Vice President, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
QEP Resources <QEP.N> will remain an independent oil and gas producer after ending a half-year process to sell itself without a deal, the company said on Wednesday, deciding instead to work with a rebuffed suitor to identify further cost savings.
QEP Resources Inc said on Wednesday it will remain an independent company and will work with Elliott Management Corp to identify two board nominees, several months after the hedge fund offered to buy the Permian-focused oil and gas producer.
Oil and gas producer QEP Resources Inc said on Wednesday it was not going forward with the deal to sell its Williston Basin assets to Vantage Energy Acquisition Corp, following a fall in crude prices.
Hedge fund Elliott Management Corp on Monday offered to buy QEP Resources Inc <QEP.N>, which has a big presence in the Permian Basin near major energy producers, for $2.07 billion, or $8.75 per share, 44 percent above the stock's closing price on Friday.
Activist investor Elliott Management Corp said on Monday it has offered to buy oil and gas producer QEP Resources Inc in an all-cash deal valued at $2.07 billion, saying that the company is "deeply undervalued".
QEP Resources Inc <QEP.N> said on Monday it will sell its oil and gas assets in the Haynesville-Cotton Valley in northwest Louisiana to Aethon Energy Management LLC for $735 million, as it plans to become a pure-play Permian operator.
QEP Resources Inc said on Monday it will sell its oil and gas assets in the Haynesville-Cotton Valley in northwest Louisiana to Aethon Energy Management LLC for $735 million, as it plans to become a pure-play Permian operator.
Oil producer QEP Resources Inc said on Wednesday it would sell its Williston Basin assets in North Dakota and Montana to Vantage Energy Acquisition Corp for up to $1.73 billion, as it seeks to focus on the Permian basin in Texas and New Mexico.
Oil producer QEP Resources Inc said on Wednesday it would sell its Williston Basin assets in North Dakota and Montana to Vantage Energy Acquisition Corp for up to $1.73 billion, as it seeks to focus on the Permian basin of Texas and New Mexico. (Reporting by Debroop Roy...
* QEP RESOURCES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
* QEP RESOURCES INC SAYS CHAIRMAN, PRESIDENT AND CEO CHARLES STANLEY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.2 MLN VS $7.1 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HhltzX) Further company coverage:
* QEP RESOURCES INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FvMIEU) Further company coverage:
* QEP RESOURCES ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC INITIATIVES FOR AN ACCELERATED TRANSITION TO A PURE-PLAY PERMIAN BASIN COMPANY, REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS, AND PROVIDES INITIAL 2018 GUIDANCE AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT PLAN
* has priced an offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2026
* QEP Resources announces cash tender offers for senior notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QEP Resources issues notice of redemption for its 6.8% senior notes due 2018
* QEP Resources Inc - qtrly total revenue $390.1 million versus $382.4 million last year
* QEP Resources reports third quarter 2017 financial and operating results
* QEP Resources Inc - Company provided updated 2017 guidance and 2018 outlook
* Millennium Group Management LLC reports 5.1 percent passive stake in QEP Resources Inc as of August 15, 2017 - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2uJXaYe) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.