52 Week Range
As of on the Doha Securities Market ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Qatar National Bank Starts Financing Subscription To Baladna IPO Shares
Qatar National Bank 9-Month Profit Up 4%
QNB Group Obtains Approval To Open Branch In Honk Kong
Qatar National Bank QPSC (QNB) is a Qatar-based bank engaged in the provision of commercial and Islamic banking services. The Bank operates through four segments: the Corporate Banking segment includes loans, deposits, investment and advisory services, among other products and services with corporate customers, as well as undertakes the Bank’s funding and centralized risk management activities through borrowings, issue of debt securities, use of derivatives for risk management purposes and investing in liquid assets; the Consumer banking segment includes loans, deposits and a range of products and services to retail customers; the Asset and Wealth management segment includes loans, deposits, asset management, brokerage and custody services to the high net worth customers, and the International Banking segment includes loans, deposits and products and services with corporate and individual customers in International locations.
Al Cornish St,
P.O. Box 1000
Ali Shareef Al Emadi
Chairman of the Board of Director
Abdulla Bin Mohammed Bin Saud Al Thani
Vice Chairman of the Board, representing Qatar Investment Authority
Ramzi Talaat Abdul Jawad Marie
Group Chief Financial Officer
Chief Representative - Officer QNB Iran
Mira Hamad Abdullah Al Attiyah
Chief Executive Officer of QNB Capital
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Qatar National Bank (QNB) reported a 6.3 percent increase in second-quarter net profit on Wednesday, as a rise in net interest income helped offset an increase in bad loans for the Middle East and Africa's largest lender.
Qatar National Bank (QNB), the Gulf's largest lender, reported a 5.7 percent increase in second-quarter net profit, according to Reuters calculations.
* They had surged since MSCI announced weighting boost in mid-May
* EGM APPROVES TO INCREASE FOREIGN OWNERSHIP LIMIT IN BANK TO 49 PERCENT FROM 25 PERCENT, INCREASES MAXIMUM LIMIT OF INDIVIDUAL OWNERSHIP TO 5 PERCENT FROM 2 PERCENT Source: (https://bit.ly/2qGJ317) Further company coverage:
Qatar National Bank (QNB), the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa by assets, reported a 7 percent increase in first-quarter net profit, propelled by a double-digit jump in loan growth.
DOHA - Qatar National Bank (QNB) <QNBK.QA> aims to increase its profit by 5-8 percent this year and loans and investments by 10-12 percent, helped by expansion into faster-growing Southeast Asia markets, its CEO told Reuters.
* QATAR NATIONAL BANK - QNB BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ SEEK SHAREHOLDER APPROVAL TO INCREASE SINGLE OWNERSHIP LIMIT
Qatar's stock market soared on Monday after Qatar National Bank said it would raise its ceiling for foreign ownership, while expectations for more inflows of foreign money lifted Saudi Arabia.
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDER APPROVAL TO INCREASE NON-QATARI SHARE OWNERSHIP LIMIT TO 49 PCT Source:(http://bit.ly/2DnFu4g) Further company coverage:
* SIGNS MID-TERM LOAN OF $3 MLN WITH QATAR NATIONAL BANK ALAHLY Source:(http://bit.ly/2sBkYNr) Further company coverage:
* COMPLETES INAUGURAL KANGAROO BOND ISSUANCE UNDER ITS KANGAROO PROGRAMME
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF US DOLLAR 720 MILLION FORMOSA BOND ISSUANCE UNDER EURO MEDIUM TERM NOTE (EMTN) PROGRAMME
Qatar National Bank <QNBK.QA> (QNB), the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa, has put on hold plans to connect to Saudi Arabia's interbank payment network, as a regional political rift disrupts its growth plans in the kingdom, sources familiar with the matter said.
* Inclusion of "Qatar National Bank SAQ" in the second schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wbbyEI) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.