52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Dr.Reddy's Commences Investigation Into Anonymous Complaint About Providing Improper Benefits
Appili Therapeutics Signed A Collaboration, Development And Supply Agreement With Dr. Reddy's Laboratories And Global Response Aid
Dr.Reddy's Labs Names Parag Agarwal CFO
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited is a pharmaceutical company that is engaged in providing medicines. The Company operates in three segments: Global Generics, Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients (PSAI), and Proprietary Products. The Global Generics segment includes manufacturing and marketing prescription and over-the-counter finished pharmaceutical products ready for consumption by the patient, marketed under a brand name (branded formulations) or as generic finished dosages with therapeutic equivalence to branded formulations (generics). PSAI segment includes the Company's business of manufacturing and marketing active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates (API) or bulk drugs. Proprietary Products segment focuses on the research, development and manufacture of differentiated formulations and new chemical entities. These products fall within the dermatology and neurology therapeutic areas, and are marketed and sold through its subsidiary, Promius Pharma, LLC.
Biotechnology & Drugs
8-2-337, Road No.3 Banjara Hills
Satish K. Reddy
Chairman of the Board
G. V. Prasad
Co-Chairman of the Board, Managing Director
President, Chief Financial Officer and Global Head of ITBPE, Legal and Compliance and FMCRE
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer - Designate
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India hopes five locally-tested vaccines will help it to control COVID-19, as those developed by Pfizer <PFE.N> and Moderna <MRNA.O> may not be available to it in big quantities soon.
Indian shares opened higher on Friday, boosted by pharma stocks after Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd hit a record high, and as broader Asian markets advanced on hopes of more monetary support from central banks.
Russia's sovereign wealth fund will supply 100 million doses of its potential coronavirus vaccine to Indian drug company Dr Reddy's Laboratories, the fund said on Wednesday, as Moscow speeds up plans to distribute its shot abroad.
Russia's sovereign wealth fund said on Wednesday it will supply India's Dr. Reddy's Laboratories with 100 million doses of the Sputnik-V vaccine against COVID-19 once it receives regulatory approval in India.
Japan's Fujifilm Holdings Corp announced a deal with India's Dr Reddy's Laboratories and Dubai-based Global Response Aid (GRA) to sell its anti-flu drug Avigan for COVID-19 treatment globally excluding Japan, China and Russia.
Fujifilm Holdings Corp said on Wednesday it was partnering with Dr Reddy's Laboratories to sell the anti-flu drug Avigan in India and elsewhere to treat COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the coronavirus.
* DR.REDDY'S LABORATORIES LTD SAYS LAUNCH OF ABIRATERONE ACETATE TABLETS USP, 250 MG IN U.S. MARKET. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DR. REDDY'S LABORATORIES ENTERS INTO A LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH GILEAD SCIENCES FOR REMDESIVIR
* ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF COLCHICINE TABLETS USP, 0.6 MG IN U.S. MARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF SELECT BUSINESS DIVISIONS OF WOCKHARDT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MIDATECH PHARMA - ENTERED INTO A RESEARCH COLLABORATION WITH DR REDDY'S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INSPECTION CLASSIFICATION OF MEDCHAL-MALKAJGIRI FACILITY DETERMINED AS "NO ACTION INDICATED" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RE-APPOINTS G V PRASAD AS WHOLE-TIME DIRECTOR DESIGNATED AS CO-CHAIRMAN AND MD FOR FURTHER PERIOD OF 5 YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT 7.64 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 4.34 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* DR.REDDY'S LABORATORIES LTD -RECEIVED ESTABLISHMENT INSPECTION REPORT (EIR) FROM US FDA FOR FORMULATIONS MANUFACTURING PLANT-3 IN HYDERABAD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UPS - ANNOUNCED A COLLABORATION WITH DR. REDDY'S LABORATORIES TO GET 30 TONS OF PHARMACEUTICALS FROM INDIA TO UNITED STATES VIA EUROPE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FACILITY IS DETERMINED AS "NO ACTION INDICATED" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RECEIVED THE ESTABLISHMENT INSPECTION REPORT (EIR) FROM US FDA FOR SRIKAKULAM FACILITY
* GETS APPROVAL FOR NDA, ELYXYB™ (CELECOXIB ORAL SOLUTION) 25 MG/ML, IN U.S.
* ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF DESMOPRESSIN ACETATE INJECTION USP, 4 MCG/ML IN U.S. MARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.