52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Riocan Announces The Acquisition Of A 50% Interest In An Urban Mixed-Use Asset In Toronto
RioCan Acquires Remaining 50% Interest In ePlace, Mixed-Use Development In Midtown Toronto
RioCan REIT Announces $500 Million Offering of Series AB Senior Unsecured Debentures
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust (RioCan) is a Canada-based closed-end real estate investment trust. The Trust owns and manages Canada's portfolio of shopping centers with ownership interests in a portfolio of 230 properties with an aggregate net leasable area (NLA) of approximately 39.1 million square feet, including residential rental and 13 development properties. The Trusts property portfolio includes grocery anchored, new format retail, urban retail, mixed use and non-grocery anchored centers of which approximately 190 properties are owned, which includes approximately 186 income properties and four properties under development, and approximately 40 are co-owned through joint arrangements with co-owners including approximately nine under development. The Trusts projects are categorized into urban/mixed use, renovation/backfill and greenfield/expansion.
Real Estate Operations
2300 Yonge St, Suite 500, Box 2386
Paul Victor Godfrey
Independent Chairman of the Board of Trustees
President, Chief Operating Officer
Chief Executive Officer, Trustee
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018 WITH 6.1% GROWTH IN FUNDS FROM OPERATIONS PER UNIT AND 2.6% SAME PROPERTY NOI GROWTH
Canadian department store owner Hudson's Bay Co <HBC.TO> and joint venture partner RioCan REIT <REI_u.TO> have signed a conditional agreement to sell HBC's flagship store in downtown Vancouver for about C$675 million (387.3 million pounds) to an Asian buyer, a person familiar...
* ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR 2017 WITH 5.4% GROWTH IN OPERATING INCOME AND 2.1% SAME PROPERTY NOI GROWTH
* RIOCAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST EXPANDS ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH WOODBOURNE AT ITS DUPONT AVENUE MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT
* CT REIT ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE SEVEN PROPERTIES FROM RIOCAN REIT
* RIOCAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST - ENTERED AGREEMENT WITH CT REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST FOR SALE OF SEVEN RETAIL PROPERTIES, FOR $200 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Riocan Real Estate Investment Trust announces financial results for the third quarter 2017 with 4.1 pct growth in operating income and 2.4 pct same property noi growth
A joint venture between Hudson's Bay Co and RioCan REIT is exploring the sale of HBC's flagship store in downtown Vancouver, the companies said Monday, stepping up efforts to extract value from the department store owner's substantial real estate holdings.
* RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust announces normal course issuer bid
* RioCan REIT announces agreements with Sears Canada at Riocan Oakville place and Garden City shopping centre
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust <REI_u.TO>, Canada's largest property trust, has sufficient development projects in its pipeline to offset its planned C$2 billion ($1.6 billion) sale of shopping malls, its chief executive officer said on Monday.
* RioCan REIT - plans to sell approximately 100 properties located primarily in secondary markets across Canada over next two to three years
* RIOCAN REIT PROVIDES UPDATE ON EPLACE, ITS LANDMARK MIXED-USE TRANSIT ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT IN MIDTOWN TORONTO
* Riocan Real Estate Investment Trust announces financial results for the second quarter 2017 with 8.5 pct growth in operating income and committed occupancy of 96.7 pct
Retailer Hudson's Bay Co is unlikely to take its vast real estate holdings public any time soon, the head of RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust, a partner in a venture that holds some of those assets, said on Thursday.
Retailer Hudson's Bay Co <HBC.TO> is unlikely to take its vast real estate holdings public any time soon, the head of RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust <REI_u.TO>, a partner in a venture that holds some of those assets, said on Thursday.
* Riocan REIT provides an update on its capital recycling program
* RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust announces appointment of Qi Tang as Chief Financial Officer
* Riocan reit announces commencement of residential development at windfields farm
* Riocan REIT announces firm agreement at Sunnybrook Plaza with Concert Real Estate Corporation
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.