52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Relx PLC Says HY Revenue up 6% to £3,888 mln
Attorney General James Announces $5.8 Million Multistate Settlement With LexisNexis
Relx Reaffirms FY Forecast
RELX PLC is a holding company of RELX Group plc. RELX Group is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. The Company operates in four segments: Scientific, Technical & Medical; Risk & Business Analytics; Legal, and Exhibitions. The Company's Scientific, Technical & Medical segment provides information and analytics that help institutions and professionals progress science and advance healthcare. The Risk & Business Analytics segment provides solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry-specific content with technology and analytics. The Legal segment is a provider of information and analytics to professionals in legal, corporate, and government organizations. Its Exhibitions segment consists of Reed Exhibitions, which is an exhibitions business, with events in over 30 countries.
Printing & Publishing
Grand Buildings, 1-3 Strand
Anthony J. Habgood
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Nicholas L. Luff
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Chief Executive Officer Scientific, Technical and Medical and Chairwoman, RELX Technology Forum
Chief Executive Officer - Exhibitions
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
European information and analytics provider Relx said business trends in the beginning of 2019 had continued in line with its 2018 performance as it reported an as-expected 4 percent rise in underlying revenue growth.
Demand for products that detect and prevent online fraud helped European information provider Relx <REL.L> report a 4 percent rise in first-half underlying revenue, lifting its shares.
* KEY BUSINESS TRENDS IN 2018 YEAR TO DATE HAVE REMAINED CONSISTENT WITH FULL YEAR 2017 ACROSS OUR BUSINESS
* OMNICOM HEALTH GROUP ACQUIRES ELSEVIER'S PHARMA COMMUNICATIONS BUSINESS IN JAPAN, REBRANDS AS EMC K.K.
* WILL IMPLEMENT IRREVOCABLE, NON-DISCRETIONARY PROGRAMME TO REPURCHASE RESPECTIVE ORDINARY SHARES UP TO £225 MILLION IN TOTAL BETWEEN 15 FEB 2018 AND 17 APRIL 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* underlying revenue growth +4% in first nine months of 2017
* Will implement a programme to repurchase shares up to value of 160 million stg in total between 27 July 2017 and 5 December 2017
* UNDERLYING REVENUE GROWTH +4%; H1 REPORTED TOTAL £3,718M/EUR 4,313M
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, May 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UK- and Netherlands-based media groups RELX PLC's and RELX NV's (together, RELX) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB+'. The...
* Key business trends so far in 2017 are consistent with same period in 2016
* Underlying revenue growth +4 percent in first nine months of 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.