52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Religare Enterprises To Divest Stake In Unit RFL
Religare Enterprises Appoints Gurvinder Singh Juneja As CFO
Religare Enterprises Says SEBI Asks Unit To To Recall Loans Of 23.15 Bln Rupees
Religare Enterprises Limited is a financial services company. The Company is engaged in the business of broking in securities and commodities, lending and investments, financial advisory services, custodial and depository operations, portfolio management services, asset management and insurance, institutional equities and investment banking services to clients. The Company's segments include Investment and Financing Activities, Financial Advisory Services, Broking Related Activities, E-Governance, Insurance and AMC. Its lending business operates through Religare Finvest Limited, a non-banking finance company focused on the small and medium enterprises (SME) sector, and Religare Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited, a housing finance company (HFC) engaged in business of providing home loans. Its health insurance business operates through Religare Health Insurance Company Limited, which offers health insurance services to employees of corporate and individual customers.
A-3,4,5,, GYS Global, Sector 125
Interim Chief Executive Officer
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer - Religare Finvest Limited
Managing Director & CEO – Religare Health Insurance Company Limited
Chief Executive Officer - Capital Markets and Wealth Management
Managing Director & CEO – Religare Invesco Asset Management Co. Pvt. Ltd.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS ASHOK MEHTA TO SERVE AS INTERIM CEO; HAS STEPPED DOWN AS INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR Source text: http://bit.ly/2HAo1LV Further company coverage:
* New offer values Fortis's hospitals at 60.61 billion rupees
India's Manipal Hospitals Enterprises Private Ltd said on Tuesday it had raised its offer to buy Fortis Healthcare Ltd's hospital business by 21 percent.
* DEBT RECOVERY TRIBUNAL II DIRECTED CO, UNITS TO FILE AFFIDAVIT OF ASSETS IN PROCEEDINGS W.R.T. APPLICATION FILED BY AXIS BANK
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF WARRANTS ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS Source text - http://bit.ly/2FQbsfw Further company coverage:
* Deal was agreed in December for about 2.5 bln rupees (Adds Religare comment, updates shares)
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd said on Friday its acquisition of Religare Enterprises Ltd's securities business had been terminated for want of necessary approvals.
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO ISSUE 175.6 MILLION WARRANTS FOR 52.20 RUPEES EACH ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS Source text: http://bit.ly/2EXHoNB Further company coverage:
* APPROVES RAISING FUNDS THROUGH WARRANT ISSUE WORTH 9.16 BILLION RUPEES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 416.8 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS 432.8 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS CFO KRISHNAN SUBRAMANIAN STEPS DOWN; ELEVATED AS WHOLE TIME DIRECTOR IN CAPACITY OF DIRECTOR-FINANCE Source text - http://bit.ly/2GesCzQ Further company coverage:
* SAYS KRISHNAN SUBRAMANIAN STEPPED DOWN AS CFO Source text - http://bit.ly/2GesCzQ Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES RESIGNATION OF S LAKSHMINARAYANAN AS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN Source text: http://bit.ly/2rtwE43 Further company coverage:
The wealth management unit of India's Edelweiss Group has acquired the securities business of domestic financial firm Religare Enterprises Ltd for an undisclosed sum, the two companies said in a statement on Wednesday.
* SAYS TO ACQUIRE RELIGARE'S SECURITIES BUSINESS Source text - http://bit.ly/2BO1JDx Further company coverage:
* NYLIM JACOB BALLAS INDIA FUND III LLC, RESURGENCE PE INVESTMENTS LTD FILE PETITIONS AGAINST CO & CO'S UNITS IN DELHI HIGH COURT
* Net loss in Sept quarter last year was 395.4 million rupees ;revenue from operations was 118.2 million rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2zJvSR8 Further company coverage:
* Says raised funds through issue of NCDs for an amount worth 300 million rupees
* Says approved raising funds worth up to 500 million rupees via NCD issue Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says proposal to obtain shareholders' approval to raise funds of up to 5 billion rupees by issue of NCDs Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.