52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Reliance Capital Sells 17.06% Of Shareholding In Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management
Reliance Capital Reviews Letter Filed By PWC With Ministry Of Corporate Affairs
Reliance Capital Says Stake Sale in Reliance Nippon Life, Other Asset Monetisation To Slash Debt By 70%
Reliance Capital Limited is a non-banking financial services company. The Company has interests in asset management and mutual funds, pension funds, life and general insurance, commercial finance, home finance, stock broking services, wealth management services, financial products distribution, asset reconstruction and other activities in the financial services sector. The Company's segments include Finance & Investments, which includes the corporate lending and investment activities; Asset Management, which includes asset management activities, including mutual fund and portfolio management services; General Insurance, which includes the general insurance business; Life Insurance, which includes the life insurance business; Commercial Finance, which includes the consumer finance and home finance businesses, and Others, which includes other financial and allied services. It also offers mortgages, small and medium enterprises (SME) loans, vehicle loans and infrastructure loans.
19, Walchand Hirachand Marg
Anil Dhirubhai Ambani
Non-Executive Non-Independent Chairman of the Board
Amitabh M. Jhunjhunwala
Non-Executive Non-Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Atul Kumar Tandon
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Jai Anmol Anil Ambani
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian financial services company Reliance Capital Ltd will exit the lending business, group Chairman Anil Ambani said on Monday, sending its shares to over two-decade low.
Debt-laden Reliance Capital Ltd has slammed an Indian credit rating agency's decision to downgrade its debt to "default" levels and warned the move would harm millions of investors.
Reliance Capital said on Thursday the observations of global audit firm PwC about its fiscal accounts were "completely baseless and unjustified", after PwC in a surprise move resigned earlier this week as the auditor of the non-banking financial company (NBFC).
Reliance Capital Ltd said on Thursday the observations of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) about its fiscal accounts were "completely baseless and unjustified", a day after the auditor withdrew from assessing the shadow bank's fiscal year 2018/19 accounts.
Shares in Reliance Capital Ltd closed 6% lower on Wednesday after the non-banking finance company (NBFC) said its auditor had resigned, sparking worries about the financial health of another player in India's troubled shadow banking sector.
Reliance Capital Ltd said http://bit.ly/2GCzRVB on Thursday it had asked partner Nippon Life Insurance to buy its entire 42.88 percent stake in Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd.
* APPROVED RAISING RESOURCES BY ISSUING DEBT/EQUITY SECURITIES INCLUDING VIA QIP AND PRIVATELY PLACED DEBENTURES Source text - http://bit.ly/2HtTdNw Further company coverage:
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 50 BILLION RUPEES
* SAYS RELIANCE SECURITIES Q4 PROFIT BEFORE TAX AT 160 MILLION RUPEES, UP 134 PERCENT
* RELIANCE WEALTH MANAGEMENT APPOINTS NITIN RAO AS CEO Source text: http://bit.ly/2q2dcs4 Further company coverage:
* SAYS RELIANCE ASSET RECONSTRUCTION ANNOUNCED APPOINTMENT OF RAVINDRA RAO AS CEO Source text - http://bit.ly/2DDC659 Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 47.49 BILLION RUPEES
* SAYS RELIANCE NIPPON LIFE INSURANCE ENTERS INTO BANCASSURANCE PARTNERSHIP WITH BANK OF MAHARASHTRA Source text - http://bit.ly/2BiHARR Further company coverage:
* RELIANCE SECURITIES DEC-QUARTER TOTAL INCOME WAS 830 MILLION RUPEES, UP 2 PERCENT
* Sept quarter consol revenue from operations 52.43 billion rupees
* issuance of non-convertible debentures worth 5 billion rupees
* India's Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd IPO to open Oct 25, to close Oct 27 - filing Further company coverage:
* Says Reliance Money signs 3 billion rupees agreement with Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd
* Got in-principle approval from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India for process of Reliance General Insurance's proposed IPO
* Got in-principle approval from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of india (IRDAI) for process of its proposed IPO
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.