52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Russel Metals Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share Of C$0.29
Russel Metals To Acquire City Pipe & Supply Corp
Russel Metals Q2 Earnings Per Share C$0.50
Russel Metals Inc. is a metals distribution and processing company. The Company primarily distributes steel products. The Company operates through three segments: metals service centers, energy products and steel distributors. The Company provides processing and distribution services to a base of approximately 43,000 end users through a network of 50 locations in Canada and 14 locations in the United States. The Company's network of metals service centers carries a line of metal products in a range of sizes, shapes and specifications, including carbon hot rolled and cold finished steel, pipe and tubular products, stainless steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous specialty metals. The Company's energy products operations distribute oil country tubular goods (OCTG), line pipe, tubes, flanges, valves and fittings to the energy industry. The Company's steel distributors segment is engaged in selling steel to other steel service centers and equipment manufacturers.
Misc. Fabricated Products
6600 Financial Dr
James F. Dinning
Independent Chairman of the Board
John G. Reid
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Marion E. Britton
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Secretary
Lesley M.S. Coleman
Vice President, Controller, Assistant Secretary
David J. Halcrow
Vice President - Purchasing and Inventory Management
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Tuesday, a day after it closed higher.
Futures for Canada's main stock index rose on Wednesday, as oil prices gained on optimism after China and Japan said they would use fiscal stimulus to boost economic growth in the face of trade protectionism and faltering global demand.
* RUSSEL METALS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF JOHN G. REID AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Canada's main index rose on Wednesday, with gains in Suncor Energy shares boosting the energy sector and higher gold prices supporting materials stocks.
* QTRLY REVENUES C$931 MILLION VERSUS C$804 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RUSSEL METALS ANNOUNCES $150 MILLION OFFERING OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES
* RUSSEL METALS - CURRENT MANAGEMENT TEAM WILL REMAIN IN PLACE AND TOM HARRINGTON WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE AS PRESIDENT OF DUBOSE STEEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RUSSEL METALS ANNOUNCES 2017 ANNUAL AND FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS
* John G Reid will succeed Brian R Hedges as chief executive officer, effective may 2, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Q3 earnings per share view C$0.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fatal accident at Russel Metals Willams Bahcall Milwaukee facility
* Russel Metals Inc - acquired Color Steels Inc on September 1, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view C$0.38 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Monday as global markets faced a slow start to the week.
* Q1 earnings per share view c$0.36 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Canada's main stock index was set to start higher on Wednesday as oil prices rose after OPEC reaffirmed its commitment to erode a glut that has dogged markets since 2014.
* Russel Metals announces 2016 annual and fourth quarter results
* Russel Metals - through unit JMS Russel Metals Corp., has acquired operating assets of Jackson Pipe & Steel
* Q3 earnings per share view C$0.27 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.