52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Raymond Posts June-Qtr Loss
Gozde Girisim Says Rumors About Divestiture Of Its 83%-Owned Unit Makina Takim <MAKTK.IS> Are False
Capacite Infraprojects Gets Order Worth 2.29 Bln Rupees
Raymond Limited is an Indian lifestyle, textile and branded apparel company. The Company is engaged in Wool and Wool Blended Fabric, and Shirting Fabric. The Company's segments are Textile, which includes Branded Fabric; Denim & Shirting, which includes Denim and Shirting Fabric; Apparel, which includes Branded Readymade Garments; Garmenting, which includes Garment manufacturing; Tools & Hardware, which includes Power & Hand Tools; Auto Components, which includes Components & Forging, and Others, which includes non-scheduled airline operations and real estate development. The Company holds interest in the engineering and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sectors. The Company, through Raymond Apparel Limited, offers brands, such as Raymond Premium Apparel, Park Avenue and Parx. The Company's subsidiaries include JK Files (India) Limited, JK Talabot Limited, Everblue Apparel Limited, Pashmina Holdings Limited, Celebrations Apparel Limited and Dress Master Apparel Private Limited.
B Wing, Pandurang Budhkar Marg,, Worli
Gautam Hari Singhania
Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director
Chief Financial Officer
President - Textiles
President - Engineering Business
President - Group Apparel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India's Raymond Ltd is venturing into real estate business to monetise its land bank, the textile and branded apparel company said on Wednesday, at a time when the sector is reeling from rising debt and funding crunch.
Indian textile and branded apparel company Raymond Ltd is venturing into real estate business by building residential units in Thane in the western state of Maharashtra, it said on Wednesday.
* PROPOSES TO ENTER SHAREHOLDERS AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE 26 PERCENT STAKE WITH VOTING RIGHTS OF SHAHANE SOLAR POWER FOR 520,000 RUPEES Source text: http://bit.ly/2Gimirg Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 288.4 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS OF 158.4 MILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* Says Raymond FMCG business to expand with 'One Park Avenue'
* Sept quarter consol net profit 599.4 million rupees versus profit 250.1 million rupees last year
* Says Raymond sets up greenfield garment manufacturing facility in Africa
* March quarter consol net profit 336.8 million rupees Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qmNpbA) Further company coverage:
* Says approves issue of NCDs worth 1.50 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Raymond Ltd - dec quarter consol net loss 146.9 million rupees
* Raymond Ltd - sept quarter consol net profit 265.9 million rupees
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.