52 Week Range
As of on the Helsinki Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sanoma Q2 EBIT Falls To EUR 42 Million
Sanoma Oyj Says Co Divests Its Online Classifieds Business Oikotie To Schibsted For EUR 185 Mln
Schibsted Says Acquires Sanoma's Online Classifieds' Business Oikotie In Finland
Sanoma Oyj is a Finland-based company active in the media and publishing industry. Its operating structure is divided into two segments: Consumer Media and Learning. Consumer Media segment includes magazine, television, radio and online businesses in around 10 European countries and comprises four main business units: Sanoma Media Finland, Sanoma Media Belgium and Sanoma Media Russia & Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). It also includes the News unit, which is principally responsible for newspaper publishing and online media. The Learning segment includes the Sanoma Learning business unit and provides learning materials and solutions both in print and digital format. It operates, among others, through Humo NV, a publisher of magazines.
Printing & Publishing
Chairman of the Executive Management Team, President, Chief Executive Officer
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Antti Juhani Herlin
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Member of the Executive Management Team
Chief Executive Officer of Sanoma Media Finland, Member of the Executive Management Team
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Finland's Sanoma <SAA1V.HE> has agreed to sell its online classifieds business, Oikotie, to Norway's Schibsted <SBSTA.OL> in a deal valuing the business at 185 million euros ($211 million), both companies said late on Thursday.
Finnish publisher Sanoma <SAA1V.HE> said on Tuesday it would scrap its 2020 outlook as the coronavirus outbreak will hit advertising sales at its media business but it was sticking to its long-term financial targets.
Finnish media group Sanoma Oyj <SAA1V.HE> is buying rival Alma Media's <ALMAC.HE> regional news media business in a 115-million-euro deal (£96.86 million), it said on Tuesday, putting the country's two largest daily newspapers in the hands of the same owner.
Finnish media group Sanoma Oyj said on Tuesday it has agreed to buy Alma Media's regional news media business in a deal valued at 115 million euros ($125 million).
Finnish media company Sanoma Oyj <SAA1V.HE> said on Tuesday it has agreed to sell one of its main businesses, Sanoma Media Netherlands to local media company DPG Media, in a deal valuing the business at 460 million euros ($507 million).
* REG-SANOMA’S INTERIM REPORT 1 JANUARY–31 MARCH 2018: SEASONALLY SMALL QUARTER WITH STRUCTURAL ORDERING SHIFTS
* SANOMA STRENGTHENS ITS POSITION IN FESTIVAL AND EVENT BUSINESS IN FINLAND
* SANOMA’S 2017 FULL-YEAR RESULT: SOLID OPERATIONAL EBIT IMPROVEMENT IN 2017
* MADE A BINDING OFFER FOR BELGIAN SANOMA TITLES WITH EXCEPTION OF HOME MAGAZINES
* SANOMA INTENDS TO SELL ITS BELGIAN WOMEN’S MAGAZINE PORTFOLIO
* SANOMA MEDIA FINLAND INVESTS EUR 1.5 MILLION IN SUOMEN SOPIMUSTIETO Source text: http://bit.ly/2AmNbK2 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q3 NET SALES EUR 405 MILLION (REUTERS POLL: EUR 397 MILLION)
* SAYS EXPECTS THAT GROUP'S CONSOLIDATED NET SALES ADJUSTED FOR STRUCTURAL CHANGES, INCLUDING DIVESTMENT OF SBS, WILL BE STABLE AND OPERATIONAL EBIT MARGIN WILL BE ABOVE 12%
* SANOMA OYJ - FOR 2017, EXPECTS THAT GROUP'S CONSOLIDATED NET SALES ADJUSTED FOR STRUCTURAL CHANGES, INCLUDING DIVESTMENT OF SBS, WILL BE STABLE AND OPERATIONAL EBIT MARGIN WILL BE ABOVE 11%
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.