52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shop Apotheke Europe 9-month Revenues Up 31% To Around EUR 509 Million
Shop Apotheke Europe H1 Revenues Up 32% To EUR 338 Million
Shop Apotheke Europe Says Break-Even Is Expected In 2020
Shop Apotheke Europe NV is a company based in the Netherlands that retails pharmaceutical products online. The Company focuses on non-prescription medication (OTC), as well as on pharmacy-related beauty and personal care (BPC) products. The Company is active in Belgium, Spain, Italy, France, Austria, the Netherlands and Germany.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* INCREASES CONSOLIDATED REVENUES BY 53% AND CONFIRMS RAISED GUIDANCE
* DGAP-NEWS: SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE COMPLETES CAPITAL INCREASE AGAINST CONTRIBUTION IN KIND AND ACQUIRES EUROPA APOTHEEK VENLO
* DGAP-NEWS: SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE N.V.: CONSOLIDATED REVENUES GROW BY +53% TO OVER EUR 191 M IN THE FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2017.
* CONSOLIDATED REVENUES FOR FIRST HALF OF 2017 ROSE BY 54% TO EUR 127M
* ACCELERATED GROWTH CONTINUES WITH REVENUE INCREASE OF +54% TO MORE THAN EUR 126 MILLION IN 1ST HY 2017
* SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE N.V.: STRONG SALES GROWTH ALSO IN MAY REAFFIRMS GUIDANCE.
* IN Q1 2017, SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE INCREASED ITS CONSOLIDATED GROSS PROFIT FROM 8.4 MILLION EUROS DURING FIRST THREE MONTHS OF FISCAL YEAR 2016 TO 13.2 MILLION EUROS IN Q1 2017
* Q1 company revenues increased to 64.3 million euros ($68.43 million) compared to 41 million euros a year earlier
* Revenues increased by 41% to 177.4 million euros ($192.39 million) in 2016
* Shop Apotheke Europe with strong revenue growth in the first 9 months of 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.