52 Week Range
As of on the Helsinki Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sampo Gets Approval For The Termination Of FICO
Norwegian Finans Holding: EGM To Deal With Request From Cidron To Appoint Two Board Members
Sampo's Ownership In Nordea Decreases Below 20%
Sampo Oyj is a Finland-based company engaged in investment activities. It is the parent company of the Sampo Group. The Company operates, through its subsidiaries, in two segments: P&C (property and casualty) insurance, and life insurance under If and Mandatum Life brands, respectively. The If P&C insurance segment is divided into four business areas: the Private area offers private customers household, homeowner, motor and accident insurance, as well as different kinds of supplementary insurances, such as travel, boat, forest and livestock insurance; the Commercial area offers insurances to companies covering property, liability, casualty and cargo; the Industrial area provides industrial customers with property, liability and cargo insurances, as well as casualty insurances, and the Baltic area covers both private individuals and corporate customers. Mandatum Life offers private and corporate customers services in wealth management, rewards and incentives and risk insurance.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Bjorn Arne Christer Wahlroos
Chairman of the Board
Kari Henrik Stadigh
Chairman of the Group Executive Committee, Group Chief Executive Officer, President
Independent Vice Chairperson of the Board
Knut Arne Alsaker
Group Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Group Executive Committee
Ingrid Janbu Holthe
Group Executive Vice President, Head of Business Area Private, If P&C Insurance Ltd, Member of the Group Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Nordic financial holding company Sampo, the largest shareholder in Nordea Bank , reported on Wednesday a sharp drop in its mark-to-market results due to a devalued Swedish crown and weak investment markets.
* MANDATUM LIFE'S SALE OF THE INSURANCE PORTFOLIO TO DANSKE BANK CANCELLED AND CO-OPERATION CONTINUED
* SOLIDIUM SAYS PLACED 10.6 MILLION A-SHARES IN SAMPO PLC IN AN ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFERING AT A PRICE OF EUR 44.10 PER SHARE
* SOLIDIUM LAUNCHES ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFERING OF SAMPO A-SHARES
Nordic financial holding company Sampo and private equity firm Nordic Capital on Thursday launched a joint recommended mandatory cash bid for Swedish niche lender Nordax valuing the firm at 6.66 billion crowns ($826 million).
* NORDIC CAPITAL FUND VIII AND SAMPO PLC ANNOUNCE A RECOMMENDED MANDATORY CASH OFFER TO THE SHAREHOLDERS IN NORDAX
* SAMPO CEO SAYS COMPANY AIMS TO INCREASE DIVIDENDS GOING FORWARD
Nordic financial holding company Sampo proposed a larger-than-expected annual dividend after reporting strong profits at its insurance businesses on Wednesday.
Nordic financial holding company Sampo proposed on Wednesday a larger-than-expected annual dividend after reporting strong profits at its insurance businesses.
Kari Stadigh, the chief executive of Nordic financial holding company Sampo <SAMPO.HE>, has signed up as one of the largest investors in software company Efecte, which on Wednesday announced its plans for initial public offering.
* Says no big M&A in sight in the Nordics (Adds comments on M&A and market outlook, background)
Finnish financial holding company Sampo will likely pay a growing dividend from 2017, Chief Executive Officer Kari Stadigh said on Thursday.
Finnish financial holding company Sampo on Thursday lifted the profitability outlook for its property and casualty insurance firm If following strong performance in the first nine months of the year.
Finnish financial holding group Sampo has bought a 7.6 percent stake in Swedish lender Nordax, a regulatory disclosure by Sweden's financial watchdog showed on Thursday.
* FINANSINSPEKTIONEN SAYS SAMPO PLC BUYS 8.5 MILLION SHARES IN NORDAX GROUP AB, RAISING STAKE TO 7.64 PERCENT SHARES IN THE COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Chinese automotive group Geely will increase its stake in Denmark's Saxo Bank to 51.5 percent while Finland's Sampo Oyj will take a stake of 19.9 percent, Saxo said on Monday.
* Says will buy 19.9 percent of shares in Saxo Bank Group for 265 million euros
* says will participate as an indirect minority co-investor in the offer by Evergood 5 AS to acquire Nets A/S
* The maximum number of the incentive units shall be 4,500,000 in total for the Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Ole Petter Skonnord)
* Danske deal could boost dividends - CEO (Adds comments, Danske deal, updates shares)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.