52 Week Range
As of on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (Bangkok) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Siam Cement Says SCG Packaging To Allocate Up To 1.13 Billion Shares In IPO
Siam Cement Announces Acquisition Of Oitolabs Technologies In India
Siam Cement Announces Allocation of Newly Ordinary Shares of SCG Packaging Pcl
The Siam Cement Public Company Limited is a Thailand-based holding company engaged in the industrial supplies and construction industries. The Company and its subsidiaries operate four business segments: SCG Cement-Building Materials segment, which is the manufacture and sale of grey cement, ready-mixed concrete, white cement, dry mortar, roof tiles, concrete paving blocks, ceramic tiles, sanitary wares and sanitary fitting; SCG chemicals segment, which is the manufacture and sale of olefins, polyolefins and other chemical products; SCG packaging segment, which is the manufacture and sale of pulp, printing and writing paper, gypsum linerboard, corrugated boxes and securities document, and other segment, which is the joint investment with other companies in agricultural machines, automotive parts and components, as well as other services.
1 Siam Cement Road
Bang Su Subdistrict, Bang Su District
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance and Investment
Corporate Planning and Finance Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Former govt official, state bank head among candidates -media Economy expected to shrink by a record 8.5% this year
A handful of companies from the technology and consumer durables sectors are aiming to launch IPOs in Southeast Asia later this year, pointing to an upturn after pandemic-hit markets and weak economic growth slashed fundraising.
Thailand's central bank unveiled on Thursday plans to build a prototype of a payment system for businesses using central bank digital currency (CBDC), or traditional money but in digital form being developed by monetary authorities around the world.
The $1 billion initial public offering (IPO) of Thailand's Siam Cement Group Pcl's (SCG) <SCC.BK> packaging business has been shelved with global financial markets roiled by the coronavirus epidemic, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
* Philippine c.bank to consider more rate cuts * Thailand shares end on 17-month high * Indonesia plunges to a near three-year low By Pranav A K Feb 27 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks ended higher on Thursday after a heavy selloff in the previous session that was...
* Thai stocks snap seven-day losing streak * Thailand cuts 2020 growth and exports forecast * Philippines closes lower for third session By Arpit Nayak Jan 29 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks were subdued on Wednesday as rising coronovirus death toll in China weighed...
Thailand's stock market will not reach its goal to expand by nearly 50% from current levels by 2023, its president said on Thursday, as the country's economic slowdown is hurting share prices.
* Singapore slips most in over six weeks * Thai stocks finish 1.7% lower * Vietnam falls most in over one month By Sameer Manekar Jan 6 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian equities ended lower on Monday on growing fears over escalating U.S.-Iran tensions, which led to a spike in...
Thailand's largest retailer, Central Retail Corporation, plans to raise up to 81.1 billion baht ($2.7 billion) in an initial public offer (IPO), the company said in a filing on Thursday, in what would be the country's largest IPO.
* U.S., China "close to finalising" some parts of trade agreement * Thailand cuts 2019 economic growth forecast to 2.8% * Philippines leads regional gains By Sameer Manekar Oct 28 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets edged higher on Monday fuelled by hopes that...
Thailand's largest industrial conglomerate Siam Cement Group Pcl plans the initial public offer (IPO) of its subsidiary, SCG Packaging, the company said in a statement to the stock exchange on Monday.
Thailand's Siam Cement Pcl's (SCG) <SCC.BK> packaging subsidiary is planning a local listing, in a float that is set to raise about $1 billion, two sources with knowledge of the matter said.
* High-level Sino-U.S. trade talks to begin on Thursday * World Bank says Asia-Pacific economic growth to slow * Thai cenbank officials say economy growing below potential By Soumyajit Saha Oct 10 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed in the red on Thursday...
* Indonesian cigarette maker Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna rises on upbeat earnings * Thai stocks slip to their lowest in over a month * Malaysian stock market closed for holiday By Anushka Trivedi July 30 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares rose over 1% on Tuesday, amid weakness...
* Thai stocks snap three sessions of gains * HSBC upgrades Malaysia stocks to 'neutral' By Shreya Mariam Job May 29 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares bounced back on Wednesday to close more than 1% higher, while weakness in oil prices and renewed political tensions sent Thai...
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2030 GMT on Friday:
Thailand's largest industrial conglomerate Siam Cement Group Pcl (SCG) acquired a 55% stake in Indonesian paper packaging company, PT Fajar Surya Wisesa Tbk from existing shareholders for $665 million, it said on Friday.
Thailand's King Maha Vajiralongkorn, who will be officially crowned on May 4 as part of elaborate three-day coronation ceremonies, has been listed as the world's richest monarch by publications such as Business Insider in 2018.
* Indonesia's Q4 GDP grows faster than forecast * Thai central bank holds rates * Philippine policy rate expected on Thursday By Shreya Mariam Job Feb 6 (Reuters) - Indonesian stocks surged more than 1 percent to close at an 11-month high on Wednesday, after the country...
When app developer Sattha Puangput was looking to move from a startup to a new role, he updated his profile on GetLinks, a website that pairs technology professionals with companies looking to beef up their tech teams.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.