52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Smiledirectclub Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share Of $0.25
SmileDirectClub Announces Continued International Expansion With Openings In Singapore And Austria
Smile Direct Club Expands Smileshops Through Partnership With Watsons In Asia
SmileDirectClub, Inc. provides medical technology platform. The Company provides SmileCheck, which is a teledentistry platform for doctor monitoring and communication. The Company provides clear aligner therapy treatment through its teledentistry platform. Its aligner treatment addresses the orthodontics market. The Company has a network of approximately 240 orthodontists and general dentists across the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. The Company provides customer care to its members through a variety of communication channels, including its Website, phone, chat, e-mail and social media. SmileCheck platform is a central data repository for all medical records, business transactions and member communications. SmileCheck provides online portal that allows for remote access to treatment plan information. The Company offers aligners, impression kits, whitening gel and retainers.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
414 Union St
David B. Katzman
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Alexander J. Fenkell
Jordan M. Katzman
Kyle I. Wailes
Chief Financial Officer
President - International
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Dental products maker SmileDirectClub Inc <SDC.O> reported an 82% fall in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, as delayed procedures due to coronavirus-led restrictions hurt sales of its aligners, sending its shares down about 6% in extended trade.
Dental products maker SmileDirectClub Inc reported an 82% fall in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, as patients delayed dental procedures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
* SMILEDIRECTCLUB INC - ANNOUNCED CONTINUED INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION WITH OPENINGS IN SINGAPORE AND AUSTRIA
* SMILE DIRECT CLUB EXPANDS SMILESHOPS THROUGH NEWLY ANNOUNCED PARTNERSHIP WITH WATSONS IN ASIA
* SMILEDIRECTCLUB INC - SMILEDIRECTCLUB FILES $2.8 BILLION LAWSUIT AGAINST NBC OVER NIGHTLY NEWS STORY
SmileDirectClub Inc <SDC.O> posted a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss on Wednesday and said it expects to operate with a smaller shop footprint going forward, with the company focusing on dental impression kits business amid the COVID-19 lockdowns.
* SMILEDIRECTCLUB CEO SAYS IMPRESSION KIT BUSINESS MAY FORM 30% OR MORE OF BUSINESS GOING FORWARD, FROM LESS THAN 10% NOW - CONF CALL Further company coverage:
* SMILEDIRECTCLUB REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
SmileDirectClub Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss on Wednesday, as the company shut most of its SmileShops across the world due to the global COVID-19 pandemic.
* SMILE DIRECT CLUB FILES PATENT INFRINGEMENT COMPLAINT AGAINST CANDID
* SMILE DIRECT CLUB SAYS IT IS MAKING PLANS TO SLOWLY REOPEN SMILESHOPS BEGINNING IN MAY IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES AS LOCAL GOVERNMENTS BEGIN TO LIFT BUSINESS RESTRICTIONS.
* SMILEDIRECTCLUB - EFFECTIVE APRIL 15, BOARD HAS DESIGNATED TROY CRAWFORD, CURRENT CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER, AS CO'S "PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTING OFFICER" Source text: (https://bit.ly/34IEDdH) Further company coverage:
* SMILEDIRECTCLUB - OPENING PROPRIETARY TELEDENTISTRY PLATFORM TO ANY LICENSED DENTIST IN U.S. TO HELP THEM COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR PATIENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* SMILEDIRECTCLUB SHARES UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK
Online dental company SmileDirectClub Inc <SDC.O> said on Friday it expects material impact to its first-quarter earnings as it temporarily closes all its SmileShops, except those in Hong Kong, due to the global coronavirus outbreak.
* SMILEDIRECTCLUB INC - WILL TEMPORARILY CLOSE ALL SMILESHOPS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF HONG KONG LOCATIONS BEGINNING MARCH 20
Online dental company SmileDirectClub Inc said on Friday it expects material impact to its first-quarter earnings as it temporarily closes all its SmileShops, except those in Hong Kong, due to the global coronavirus outbreak.
* SMILEDIRECTCLUB - ANNOUNCED LAUNCH OF SMILESHOP EXPERIENCE WITHIN SELECT WALMART LOCATIONS IN ONTARIO AND ALBERTA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Traders short selling SmileDirectClub had a lot to smile about on Wednesday, earning paper profits of over $115 million as the online dental company's stock plummeted 26% following a disappointing quarterly report.
Shares of SmileDirectClub Inc slumped 25% on Wednesday after the online dental company's dismal quarterly results and full-year revenue forecast left Wall Street analysts less confident in its ability to balance growth and profitability.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.