52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Seaworld Entertainment Commits To Plan Of Termination
Seaworld Entertainment Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share $1.68
Seaworld Entertainment, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Senior Secured Notes
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. is a theme park and entertainment company. The Company owns or licenses a portfolio of brands, including SeaWorld, Sea Rescue and Busch Gardens. As of December 31, 2016, the Company had a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are located across the United States. Its theme parks feature a range of rides, shows and other attractions. The Company operates SeaWorld theme parks in Orlando, Florida; San Antonio, Texas (Aquatica); San Diego, California (Aquatica); Tampa, Florida (Adventure Island), and Williamsburg, Virginia (Water Country USA). The Company operates water park attractions in Orlando, Florida (Aquatica); San Diego, California (Aquatica); Tampa, Florida (Adventure Island), and Williamsburg, Virginia (Water Country USA). The Company also operates a reservations-only attraction offering interaction with marine animals (Discovery Cove) and a seasonal park in Langhorne, Pennsylvania (Sesame Place).
6240 SEA HARBOR DRIVE
Scott I. Ross
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Marc G. Swanson
Interim Chief Executive Officer
Elizabeth C. Gulacsy
Interim Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Chief Accounting Officer
Chief Operating Officer
G. Anthony Taylor
Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc <SEAS.N> said on Monday Sergio Rivera, the theme park operator's chief executive officer for just five months, has resigned due to disagreements with the board.
A former attorney for SeaWorld Entertainment Inc on Tuesday pleaded guilty to insider trading, the U.S. Justice Department said.
A former attorney for SeaWorld Entertainment Inc pleaded guilty to insider trading, the U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday.
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc and former Chief Executive James Atchison will pay more than $5 million to settle U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission charges that they misled investors about the negative impact of the documentary "Blackfish" on the company.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday sued SeaWorld Entertainment Inc and former chief executive James Atchison, saying they misled investors about the negative effect that the 2013 documentary "Blackfish" would have on the company's reputation and business.
* SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* ON APRIL 6, CO GOT WRITTEN "WELLS" NOTICE FROM U.S. SEC RECOMMENDING CIVIL ACTION/ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING BE BROUGHT AGAINST CO
* SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT - DENISE GODREAU IS LEAVING HER POSITION AS THE CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2IVg1mL) Further company coverage:
* SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL 2017 RESULTS
* SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. ANNOUNCES LEADERSHIP TRANSITION PLAN
* SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. reports third quarter and nine months 2017 results
* Seaworld announces appointment of Scott Ross to board of directors
* Seaworld Entertainment - implemented restructuring program
UK-based theme park operator Merlin Entertainments Plc <MERL.L> has approached marine park operator SeaWorld Entertainment Inc <SEAS.N> about a potential deal, according to a person familiar with the matter.
UK-based theme park operator Merlin Entertainments Plc has approached marine park operator SeaWorld Entertainment Inc about a potential deal, according to people familiar with the matter, Bloomberg reported.
* Seaworld Entertainment, Inc. announces new chairman and new lead independent director
* SeaWorld Entertainment Inc says SeaWorld Olando closing Sturday at 5 PM; will remain closed Sunday & Monday for Hurricane Irma - tweet Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.