52 Week Range
As of on the NYSE MKT LLC ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Seaboard Corp QTRLY Earnings Per Common Share $ 48.79
Seaboard Corp Reports Quarterly Results
Seaboard And 2 Of Its Units Entered Into Civil Settlement With Government
Seaboard Corporation is an agribusiness and transportation company. The Company is primarily engaged in pork production and processing, and ocean transportation. Its divisions include Pork, Commodity Trading and Milling, Marine, Sugar, Power, Turkey and Other. Overseas, the Company is primarily engaged in commodity merchandising, grain processing, sugar production and electric power generation. The Company produces and sells frozen pork products to further processors, food service operators, grocery stores, distributors and retail outlets throughout the United States. It markets wheat, corn, soybean meal and other commodities in bulk to third parties and affiliated companies. As of December 31, 2016, its third-party agents provided cargo shipping services to 26 countries between the United States, the Caribbean Basin, and Central and South America. It sells power on the market accessed by government-owned distribution companies or partially government-owned generation companies.
9000 W 67th St
Steven J. Bresky
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Robert L. Steer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
David M. Dannov
President of Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group
Edward A. Gonzalez
President of Seaboard Marine Ltd.
David S. Oswalt
Senior Vice President - Finance, Treasurer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. hog producer Seaboard Corporation <SEB.A> will still seek to delist Unga Group <UNGA.NR> despite failing to buy out minority shareholders in the Kenyan agro-processing firm, it said on Friday.
Hog producer Seaboard Corporation <SEB.A> has failed to buy out the three quarters of minority shareholders in Kenyan agro-processor Unga Group <UNGA.NR> that would have allowed it to eventually take the company private, it said on Friday.
Seaboard Corporation <SEB.A> is confident of buying out three quarters of minority shareholders in Kenyan agro-processor Unga Group <UNGA.NR> to allow it to eventually take the company private, Seaboard said on Monday.
* QTRLY EARNINGS PER COMMON SHARE $26.75 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DARWIN "DUKE" SAND HAS BEEN NAMED NEXT PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* IN Q4 CO RECORDED $65 MILLION OF ADDITIONAL INCOME TAX EXPENSE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SEABOARD CORP SAYS ON DEC 22, CO, UNIT ENTERED INTO A SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH CERTAIN MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS - SEC FILING
* Seaboard Corp - has executed a letter of agreement with Nest Technology Corp based in Virginia, USA
* Seaboard - Co, Groupe Mimran entered MOU whereby co to acquire Flour Milling and associated businesses located in Senegal, Ivory Coast and Monaco of Mimran Group
* Seaboard Corp - qtrly earnings per common share $50.51 - SEC filing
* Seaboard Corp says earnings per common share $ 71.84 for three months ended april 1, 2017
The Department of Justice is investigating Seaboard Corp. about whether the food processing giant did business with people and a company on the U.S. government's designated-terrorist list, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.