52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
SGL Carbon To Fill CEO Position Externally
SGL Carbon CFO Says Financing Is Solid
SGL Carbon SE Says CEO Jürgen Köhler Has Resigned
SGL Carbon SE, together with its subsidiaries, is a manufacturer of products and solutions based on carbon fibers and specialty graphites. It operates through three segments: Composites-Fibers & Materials (CFM), Graphite Materials & Systems (GMS) and Corporate. The Company serves industries, including chemicals, textile fibers, industrial applications, energy and mobility. The CFM segment includes materials business based on carbon fibers. The CFM segment focuses on developing composite materials and associated components mainly for automotive, wind energy and aerospace industries. The GMS segment offers a range of customized graphite-based products. The GMS segment focuses on products made of synthetic graphite and expanded graphites for industrial applications, machine components and products for semiconductor industry, composites and process technology. The Corporate segment includes research activities. The Company has over 30 production sites in Europe, Asia and North America.
Electronic Instr. & Controls
Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shares of German carbon fibre maker SGL Group <SGCG.DE> tumbled 32% to their lowest in nearly 17 years on Thursday after the company withdrew its forecasts for the next three years and said its CEO quit over flawed business planning.
Shares in Germany's SGL Group were down 14.5% in early trade after the maker of carbon fibres for auto parts said its chief executive would quit and its earnings prospects for the year had worsened.
* VEECO INSTRUMENTS INC - TERMS OF SETTLEMENT WERE NOT DISCLOSED.
* SULZER CHEMTECH AND SGL GROUP EXTEND THEIR COOPERATION RELATED TO COLUMN INTERNALS Source text - http://bit.ly/2Et2gti Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SGL GROUP AND VAPORASKIA AG CONCLUDE DISTRIBUTION AGRREMENT FOR SWITZERLAND Source - http://bit.ly/2Bss1bV Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
German carbon chemical company SGL Group <SGCG.DE> said on Friday it would gradually buy BMW's <BMWG.DE> stake in their joint venture for the production of carbon fiber.
Germany's SGL Group agreed to gradually buy BMW's 49 percent stake in a joint venture for the production of carbon fibre, SGL said on Friday.
* Veeco Instruments-court granted co's motion for preliminary injunction against SGL Carbon, wafer carrier supplier to advanced micro-fabrication equipment
The U.S. Justice Department is barring Japan's Showa Denko, which struck a deal to buy Germany's SGL Group's graphite electrode assets globally, from purchasing its U.S. business.
* DGAP-ADHOC: SGL CARBON SE: SGL GROUP SIGNS AGREEMENT TO SELL ITS CATHODES, FURNACE LININGS, AND CARBON ELECTRODES (CFL/CE) BUSINESS TO TRITON
Germany's SGL Group <SGCG.DE> could acquire BMW's <BMWG.DE> stake in a joint venture for the production of carbon fiber, the company's chief executive has told a German weekly.
Japan's Mitsubishi Rayon acquired a U.S. carbon fibre production plant from SGL Carbon for an undisclosed price to meet growing demand for composite materials for wind turbine blades and cars.
* Carmakers' uptake of carbon fibres lags expectations (Recasts, adds details on cash call, percentage shareholdings)
* Says mulls launching a rights issue to shore up capital (Adds impairment, planned sale of carbon electrode business, possible rights issue, background)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.