52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sangamo Announces Early Completion Of Transfer To Pfizer Of SB-525 Hemophilia A Gene Therapy IND
Sangamo Says First 3 Patients In Study Evaluating ST-400 Ex Vivo Gene-Edited Cell Therapy In Beta Thalassemia Experienced Prompt Hematopoietic Reconstitution
Sangamo Therapeutics Reports Q3 Loss Per Share Of $0.24
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc., formerly Sangamo BioSciences, Inc., is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. The Company is focused on translating science into genomic therapies that transform patients' lives using the Company's platform technologies in genome editing, gene therapy, gene regulation and cell therapy. The Company has clinical and preclinical programs in development and partnered certain programs with biopharmaceutical companies to expedite clinical and commercial development. The focus for its Company is the development of human therapeutics. The Company's product pipeline includes SB-525, SB-FIX, SB-318, SB-913, SB-728-T and SB-728-HSPC. The Company has initiated a Phase I/II clinical trial evaluating its zinc finger nuclease (ZFN) in vivo genome editing approach for the treatment of hemophilia B. In the development of its ZFP technology platform, it is focusing its resources on product development for therapeutic use in humans and on its non-therapeutic applications.
501 Canal Blvd
Alexander D. Macrae
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Principal Accounting Officer
Executive Vice President of Research and Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS INC - ON FEB 11, BOARD OF DIRECTORS INCREASED SIZE OF BOARD TO NINE MEMBERS FROM EIGHT Source: (https://bit.ly/3266fYZ) Further company coverage:
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS APPOINTS JOHN MARKELS TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's shares sank 27 percent on Thursday after its gene-editing drug failed to show promise in an early-stage trial testing it in patients with ultra-rare disorders.
(This version of the November 21st story has been refiled to show in paragraph 23 that Sangamo Therapeutics has six people in clinical trials)
* BIOVERATIV AND SANGAMO ANNOUNCE FDA ACCEPTANCE OF IND APPLICATION FOR GENE-EDITED CELL THERAPY BIVV003 TO TREAT SICKLE CELL DISEASE
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2vH7vVF) Further company coverage:
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS SAYS ON APRIL 17, CO ANNOUNCED A DATA SECURITY INCIDENT INVOLVING COMPROMISE OF A SENIOR EXECUTIVE'S COMPANY EMAIL ACCOUNT
U.S. drugmaker Gilead Sciences Inc <GILD.O> will use Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's <SGMO.O> gene-editing technology to develop cancer treatments in a deal potentially worth about $3 billion (2.16 billion pounds) to Sangamo, the companies said on Thursday.
Gilead Sciences Inc will use Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's gene-editing technology platform to develop cancer treatments, in a collaboration deal worth more than $3 billion, the two companies said on Thursday.
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* KITE, A GILEAD COMPANY, AND SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION TO DEVELOP NEXT-GENERATION ENGINEERED CELL THERAPIES FOR THE TREATMENT OF CANCER
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF HEATHER D. TURNER AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL COUNSEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CASE WESTERN RESERVE AND SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCE $11 MILLION NIH GRANT FOR STUDY OF GENE-EDITED T CELLS FOR VIRAL ERADICATION OF HIV
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc and Pfizer Inc said on Wednesday they would work together to develop a gene therapy to treat ALS, a disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord.
* SANGAMO AND PFIZER ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ZINC FINGER PROTEIN GENE THERAPY FOR ALS
* Sangamo Therapeutics reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Sangamo and Bioverativ announce FDA acceptance of IND application for ST-400 -- a gene-edited cell therapy candidate -- to treat beta-thalassemia
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.