52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Segro Reports 10.8% Rise In 2019 Adjusted Pre-Tax Profit
Segro says chief investment officer Phil Redding to leave
SEGRO Plc Announces Sale Of £241 Mln Of UK Big Box Warehouses
SEGRO plc is a United Kingdom-based real estate investment trust. The Company owns, develops and manages warehouse properties in the United Kingdom and Continental Europe. Its segments include Greater London, Thames Valley and National Logistics, Northern Europe (principally Germany), Southern Europe (principally France) and Central Europe (principally Poland). The portfolio includes warehouses and light industrial buildings, including warehouses used as data centers and for logistics operations. These are concentrated in the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Poland. The remainder of the portfolio is located across other European countries including Spain, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic. Its properties are used by various sectors, including retail, transport and logistics, post and parcel delivery, services and utilities, retail, and technology, media and telecoms.
Cunard HSE, 15 Regent Street
Gerald M. L. Corbett
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
David J. R. Sleath
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Harry A. A. Stokes
Commercial Finance Director
Andrew S. Gulliford
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Warehousing specialist Segro Plc announced the issue of shares to raise about 450 million pounds for investment in a pipeline of UK and European projects on Friday, as it unveiled higher profits and revenue for 2018.
* IN Q1, CONTRACTED £27.3 MILLION OF NEW HEADLINE RENT (Q1 2017: £16.3 MILLION), INCLUDING £23.3 MILLION OF PRE-LETS (Q1 2017: £10.6 MILLION)
The UK's top share index closed higher on Friday and ended its first positive week since the middle of January.
* FY PRETAX PROFIT 976.3 MILLION STG VERSUS 426.4 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* TO DELIVER PIONEERING MULTI-STOREY DISTRIBUTION HUB FOR IKEA IN PARIS
* announces launch and pricing of an 8 year, eur 500 million (£442 million) senior unsecured bond issue for selp
* SEGRO - ACQUIRED A FULLY LET 390,000 SQ FT BIG BOX WAREHOUSE IN MIDLANDS REGION OF UK FROM LGIM REAL ASSETS, IN EXCHANGE FOR KINGSLAND BUSINESS PARK, AND A BALANCING CASH PAYMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
British housebuilder Barratt and commercial property group Segro have pulled out of a 6 billion pound ($8 billion) development deal that was expected to produce 10,000 houses due to disagreement over terms with the local authority.
* SEGRO PLC - Q3 NEW HEADLINE RENT CONTRACTED £8.8 MILLION VERSUS 13.5 MILLION STG , INCLUDING £3.8 MILLION IN RENT FROM EXISTING SPACE
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a final instrument rating of 'A-' to the senior unsecured notes issued by UK-based logistics property company SEGRO plc. Fitch has assigned final ratings to...
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'A-(EXP)' rating to the proposed senior unsecured notes to be issued by SEGRO plc. Proceeds from the notes will be used for general corporate purposes which...
* OFFERS WILL END AT 5:00 P.M. (LONDON TIME) ON 3 OCTOBER 2017 ( EXPIRATION DEADLINE) UNLESS EXTENDED, RE-OPENED OR TERMINATED BY COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UK real-estate company SEGRO plc's (Segro) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+', senior unsecured rating at 'A-', and Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. The...
British property developer, Segro Plc <SGRO.L>, reported a 5.4 percent rise in the value of its assets due to growing demand for warehouses and industrial property from online retailers.
July 25 - Britain's Segro Plc reported a 5.4 percent rise in first-half net asset value per share, helped by demand from online retailers and other companies.
* H1 PRETAX PROFIT 397.1 MILLION STG VERSUS 200.7 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Signed agreement with 13 US institutional investors for a private placement of 650 mln euros 10 year, 12 year and 15 year senior unsecured notes
* Cancellation of 200 million stg 5.50 pct notes due 2018 Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Redemption of 200 mln stg 5.50 per cent notes due 2018 will be redeemed at redemption amount of 210,364,000 stg
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.