52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Spar Group Has Listed Its Shares Of Common Stock For Trading Through Nasdaq Stock Market Under Trading Symbol "SGRP"
SPAR Group Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.07
Spar Group Says Co, Units Submitted In SBS Chapter 11 Case In District For Nevada Compromise & Settlement Agreement With Spar Business Services
Spar Group, Inc. is an international merchandising and marketing services company. The Company provides its merchandising and other marketing services to manufacturers, distributors and retailers across the world, primarily in mass merchandisers, office supply, grocery, drug store, independent, convenience, toy, home improvement and electronics stores. It operates through two segments: the Domestic Division and the International Division. The Domestic Division provides merchandising and marketing services, furniture and other product assembly services, audit services, and technology services to manufacturers, distributors and retailers in the United States. Those services are primarily performed in mass merchandisers, office supply, grocery, drug store, dollar and electronics stores. The International Division provides merchandising, marketing services and in-store event staffing through subsidiaries in Japan, Canada, South Africa, India, China, Australia, Mexico and Turkey.
333 Westchester Ave Ste 204
Arthur B. Drogue
Chairman of the Board, Lead Director
Christiaan Mauritz Olivier
President, Chief Executive Officer
William H. Bartels
Vice Chairman of the Board
James R. Segreto
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, Secretary
President - International Division
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SPAR GROUP ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
* SPAR GROUP ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH SALES SERVICES INTERNATIONAL
* SPAR GROUP ACQUIRES RESOURCE PLUS, EXPANDS U.S. INSTALLATION AND MERCHANDISING SERVICES BUSINESSES
* Spar Group announces financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2017
* S.AFRICA'S COMPETITION COMMISSION RECOMMENDS SPAR GROUP, FIFTH SEASON INVESTMENTS 126 MERGER DEAL BE APPROVED WITHOUT CONDITIONS Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* SPAR Group Inc - Appointment of Christiaan M. Olivier as president and CEO, and a member of its board of directors, effective September 5, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Spar Group announces financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2017
* Headline earnings per share for six months slips 0.9 pct (Recasts lead with CEO quotes, adds details on Swiss plans)
South African retailer and wholesaler Spar Group said on Wednesday its half-year earnings per share fell slightly due to share issuance in part to fund foreign acquisitions and to settle its share schemes aimed at black investors.
* Spar Group Inc files for non-timely 10-Q - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2pQmrbS] Further company coverage:
* Spar Group announces financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2016
* Spar Group Inc - delay in filing 10-K due to co incorporates the required information for reporting its recently acquired operations in Brazil Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nnCZ9W) Further company coverage:
South African retailer and wholesaler Spar Group posts a near 17 percent rise in sales boosted by retail and local liquor sales.
* Spar Group announces financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016
South African retailer and wholesaler Spar Group has closed its distribution centre in Zimbabwe due to weak economic growth and will now supply independent stores from South Africa, the firm's chief executive said on Wednesday.
* Spar group - filing of 10-q will be delayed as co finalizes, incorporates required information for reporting certain of foreign operations
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.