52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Source Energy Services Says Qrtly Share Loss $0.12
Source Energy Services Announces Changes To Its Board Of Directors, Fourth Quarter Operational Update
Source Energy Services Reports Q3 Loss Per Share Of $0.02
Source Energy Services Ltd is a Canada-based producer, supplier and distributer of Northern White frac sand to the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin (WCSB). The Company's services include Proppants, Logistics, Terminals, Chemicals and Field Solutions. Its Sumner facility offers silica proppant with proppant sizes of 20/40, 30/50, 40/70 and 100 mesh. Its terminals in Wembley, Alberta are designed to receive and unload unit trains of up to 100 rail cars. Its terminals also located in Red Deer, Wembley and Grande Prairie. Its terminals across North America are designed to incorporate chemical storage and handling capabilities. Its Sahara Unit is a mobile storage unit for well site proppants and stores approximately 1,800 metric tons of material. It provides end-to-end solution through its Wisconsin mine assets, processing facilities, unit train capable rail assets, strategically located terminal network and last mile logistics capabilities.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Tuesday, weighed down by falling gold prices.
Stock futures for Canada's main index edged higher on Friday, tracking upward movement in global shares, as U.S. President Donald Trump fueled hopes of a renewed dialogue between Washington and China for resolving their bilateral trade issues.
Futures for Canada's main stock index fell on Thursday following a rout in world markets, as jitters over rising U.S. Treasury yields and signs of slowing global growth sparked a broad selloff of risky assets.
Futures for Canada's main stock index were slightly lower on Friday ahead of the closely watched U.S. jobs numbers due later in the day.
* SOURCE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. ANNOUNCES OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES AND INCREASED CREDIT FACILITY
* SOURCE ENERGY SERVICES REPORTS RECORD Q1 RESULTS, DESPITE RAILROAD ISSUES
* SOURCE ENERGY SERVICES REPORTS SOLID PERFORMANCE IN THE FOURTH QUARTER TO COMPLETE A TRANSFORMATIVE YEAR
* SOURCE ENERGY SERVICES-AGREEMENT INVOLVES COMMITMENT TO ACQUIRE SUBSTANTIAL VOLUMES OF NORTHERN WHITE FRAC SAND UNDER LONG-TERM, FIXED PRICE AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SOURCE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. PROVIDES FIRST QUARTER OPERATIONAL UPDATES
* SOURCE ENERGY SERVICES LTD. ANNOUNCES THE OPENING OF ITS FOX CREEK UNIT TRAIN TERMINAL AND ITS 2018 CAPITAL BUDGET
* Source Energy Services reports record performance in the third quarter
* Announces acquisition of Preferred Sands' Wisconsin Mine, Processing Facility and Canadian Frac Sand Assets as well as $90 million in equity financings
* Source energy services reports strong second quarter results
* Source Energy Services provides an update and announces upcoming earnings release
* Source Energy Services reports 49 pct sales growth and mine acquisition
Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Wednesday as investors digested quarterly results from a slew of major companies including Loblaw, CGI and Torstar.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.