52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Q1 2020 Unaudited Results
Shell Midstream Partners LP Closes On Previously Announced Transactions And Announces Updated Guidance
Shell Midstream Reports Qtrly Net Income Per Limited Partner Unit Of $0.37
Shell Midstream Partners, L.P is a limited partnership. The Company owns, operates, develops and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets. It operates through its wholly owned subsidiary, Shell Midstream Operating, LLC. Its assets include interests in entities that own crude oil and refined products pipelines and terminals that serve as infrastructure to transport onshore and offshore crude oil production to Gulf Coast and Midwest refining markets and deliver refined products from those markets to demand centers. It’s assets also include interests in entities that own natural gas and refinery gas pipelines that transport offshore natural gas to market hubs and deliver refinery gas from refineries and plants to chemical sites along the Gulf Coast. Its assets and pipelines include Bengal product system, Colonial product system, Auger crude oil system, Na Kika crude oil system and Poseidon crude oil system.
Oil Well Services & Equipment
150 N Dairy Ashford Rd
Paul R. A. Goodfellow
Chairman of the Board of the General Partner
Kevin M. Nichols
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the General Partner
Shawn J. Carsten
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Director of the General Partner
Lori M. Muratta
Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary of the General Partner
Vice President — Commercial of the General Partner
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shell Midstream Partners <SHLX.N> said on Thursday it is offering storage in its Mars Sour crude cavern on the U.S. Gulf Coast, as offshore producers are not cutting output like onshore shale drillers despite the oil price downturn caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Shell Midstream Partners LP expects to take final investment decisions on expanding its Mars crude oil pipeline system in the Gulf of Mexico in the first half of the year, Chief Executive Kevin Nichols said on Thursday.
Shell Midstream Partners LP is considering expanding its Mars crude oil pipeline system as it nears capacity, executives said on a Thursday earnings call.
Shell Midstream Partners LP's Zydeco pipeline volumes fell 11 percent in the first quarter after two shipper contracts expired and will remain volatile following a third expiration in the second quarter, CEO Kevin Nichols said on Friday.
Shell Midstream Partners LP expects to see a $15 million impact to its net income in the first quarter after two of four contracts on its Zydeco pipeline in Texas and Louisiana expired at the end of last year, executives said on Thursday.
Shell Midstream Partners LP will run its Zydeco pipeline on spot shipments for non-contracted crude shippers after two of the system's four contracts expired in the fourth quarter and another is set to expire in the second quarter, Chief Executive Kevin Nichols said on Thursday...
Shell Midstream Partners' Zydeco Pipeline had record volume in the second quarter after it returned to normal from a 49-day shutdown, helping to lift earnings by about 60 percent compared with the first quarter, the company said on Thursday.
Royal Dutch Shell <RDSa.L> will sell its stake in Amberjack Pipeline Co to its master limited partnership Shell Midstream Partners LP <SHLX.N> for $1.22 billion, the U.S. pipeline operator said on Thursday.
Pipeline operator Shell Midstream Partners LP said on Thursday it would buy parent Royal Dutch Shell's stake in the Amberjack Pipeline Co for $1.22 billion.
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, L.P. ANNOUNCES LARGEST ACQUISITION TO DATE
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, L.P. 1ST QUARTER 2018 UNAUDITED RESULTS
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, L.P. DECLARES 4.5% INCREASE IN QUARTERLY DISTRIBUTION
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS 4TH QUARTER 2017 UNAUDITED RESULTS
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP ANNOUNCES SALE OF $980 MILLION OF COMMON UNITS
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, L.P. ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING AND CONCURRENT PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF COMMON UNITS
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP - ESTIMATED NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO PARTNERSHIP TO BE WITHIN $78.9 MILLION TO $91.7 MILLION FOR QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017 Source text - http://bit.ly/2E86IQy Further company coverage:
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, L.P. DECLARES 4.7 PCT INCREASE IN QUARTERLY DISTRIBUTION
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS L.P. NAMES KEVIN NICHOLS AS NEXT CEO
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP - ON DEC 1, CO & STCW ENTERED INTO A FIVE-YEAR REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY WITH A BORROWING CAPACITY OF $1.0 BILLION
* SHELL MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, L.P. AGREES TO ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSETS FROM SHELL
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.