52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sirius Xm Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.05
SiriusXM Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend, Adds Further $2 Billion To Stock Repurchase Program
Siriusxm To Acquire Stitcher
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. transmits music, sports, entertainment, comedy, talk, news, traffic and weather channels, as well as infotainment services, in the United States on a subscription fee basis through its two satellite radio systems. Subscribers can also receive music and other channels, and features, such as SiriusXM On Demand and MySXM, over its Internet radio service, including through applications for mobile devices, home devices and other consumer electronic equipment. It also provides connected vehicle services. It is developing a product, 360L, which combines its satellite and Internet services into a single, cohesive in-vehicle entertainment experience. It also offers satellite radio services to customers of certain rental car companies. Its Internet radio service also includes channels and features that are not available on its satellite radio service. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned a fleet of five satellites: SIRIUS FM-5, SIRIUS FM-6, XM-3, XM-4 and XM-5.
Broadcasting & Cable TV
1290 Avenue of the Americas Fl 11
NEW YORK, NY
Gregory B. Maffei
Chairman of the Board
Scott A. Greenstein
James E. Meyer
Chief Executive Officer, Director
David J. Frear
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Jennifer C. Witz
President, Sales, Marketing and Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Sirius XM Holdings Inc said on Monday it will buy E.W. Scripps Co's podcast business, Stitcher, for up to $325 million, as the U.S. satellite radio company pushes further into the podcast space.
Formula One could race at circuits not on the current calendar as it seeks to rev up a 2020 season stalled by the COVID-19 pandemic and against a backdrop of plunging revenues.
Satellite radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc is teaming up with Amazon.com in its push into listeners' homes to move beyond its stronghold inside vehicles.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Satellite radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc <SIRI.O> will buy online music service Pandora Media Inc <P.N> in a $3.5 billion all-stock deal that will help it battle growing competition from streaming rivals Spotify and Apple Music.
Sirius XM Holdings Inc said on Monday it will buy music streaming service Pandora Media Inc in an all-stock deal valued at about $3.5 billion.
* PGA OF AMERICA AND SIRIUSXM AGREE TO FIVE-YEAR BROADCAST RIGHTS EXTENSION
* SIRIUS XM - ON JAN 10, UNIT ENTERED NEW EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT WITH JAMES E. MEYER TO CONTINUE TO SERVE AS CO'S CEO THROUGH DEC 31
* SIRIUSXM BEATS 2017 SUBSCRIBER GUIDANCE; ISSUES 2018 SUBSCRIBER AND FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
* SIRIUS XM HOLDINGS - BREITBART NEWS HAS DECIDED TO END RELATIONSHIP WITH STEPHEN BANNON, THEREFORE HE WILL NO LONGER HOST ON SIRIUSXM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* ACC AND SIRIUSXM TO LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE NEW SPORTS CHANNEL - SIRIUSXM ACC RADIO
* SIRIUS XM HOLDINGS INC - CO, PAC-12 CONFERENCE ANNOUNCED A MULTIYEAR AGREEMENT TO CREATE "SIRIUSXM PAC-12 RADIO" CHANNEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIRIUS XM - CO'S PROGRESS CHANNEL 127 ENTERED NEW PROGRAMMING COLLABORATION WITH SHAREBLUE MEDIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sirius XM Holdings Inc - on August 16, unit issued $250 million aggregate principal amount of 3.875% senior notes due 2022 - sec filing
* Sirius XM Holdings Inc- Announced launch of two full-time music channels, Turbo and Poprocks Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sirius XM Radio Inc. prices add-on offering of its 3.875% senior notes due 2022 and 5.000% senior notes due 2027
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.