52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Stella-Jones Announces The Appointment Of Eric Vachon As President And CEO
Stella-Jones Reports 2019 Second Quarter Results
Stella-Jones Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share Of C$0.43
Stella-Jones Inc is a Canada-based company, which is a producer and marketer of pressure treated wood products. The Company supplies North America's railroad operators with railway ties and timbers, and the continent's electrical utilities and telecommunication companies with utility poles. It manufactures and distributes residential lumber and accessories to retailers for outdoor applications, as well as industrial products, which include marine and foundation pilings, construction timbers, wood for bridges and coal tar-based products. It has treating and pole peeling facilities across Canada and the United States, and sells its products primarily in these two countries. The Company operates approximately 35 treating plants, approximately 15 pole-peeling facilities and a coal tar distillery. These facilities are located in approximately five Canadian provinces and approximately 18 American states, and are complemented by an extensive distribution network across North America.
Constr. - Supplies & Fixtures
3100 De la Cote-Vertu Blvd Suite 300
Katherine A. Lehman
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President - Stella-Jones Inc., Senior Vice-President - McFarland Cascade Holdings, Inc.
Vice President - Operations, McFarland Cascade Holdings, Inc.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* STELLA-JONES-SEES TAX RATE CHANGE TO RESULT IN ONE-OFF NON-CASH MATERIAL TAX BENEFIT IN Q4 IN RANGE OF $28.0 MILLION TO $30.0 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view C$0.62 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 sales C$396.9 million versus i/b/e/s view C$399.9 million
* Stella-Jones inc - quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, representing an increase of 10.0% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Stella-Jones reports 2016 fourth quarter and annual results
Canada's main stock index slipped in early trade on Monday, with energy stocks lower as investors fret about oversupply, while lumber company Stella-Jones Inc plunged on price target cuts after warning of lower profit and revenue.
* Says expect lower year-over-year railway tie demand through early stages of 2017 following a strong first half in 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.