52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sonova Holding FY Reported EBIT At CHF 536.2 Mln
Sonova To Optimize Local Operations In Selected Markets
Sonova Says Anssi Vanjoki Not To Stand For Re-Election At AGM
Sonova Holding AG is a Switzerland-based company operating in the healthcare sector. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, distributes and services hearing systems for adults and children with hearing impairment. The Company is active in two operating segments: the Hearing instruments segment includes the companies that are active in the design, development, manufacture, distribution and service of hearing instruments and related products, and the Cochlear implants segment includes the companies that are active in the design, development, manufacture, distribution and service of hearing implants and related products. It operates worldwide and distributes its products in over 90 countries through its own distribution network and through independent distributors. Sonova Holding AG is the holding company of the Sonova Group and operates the wholly owned subsidiaries Comfort Audio GmbH and Hansaton Akustik GmbH.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Robert F. Spoerry
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Beat W. Hess
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Member of the Management Board, Chief Financial Officer
Group Vice President - Operations, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CEO SAYS CONTINUES TO EXPECT OVER-THE-COUNTER U.S. COMPETITION IN 2020 AT THE EARLIEST AFTER NEW REGULATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* SAYS FULL-YEAR RESULTS 2018/19: SIGNIFICANT ACCELERATION IN SALES AND PROFITS IN SECOND HALF
* RESULT IN A COMBINED REDUCTION IN WORKFORCE IN THESE MARKETS BY ABOUT 250 EMPLOYEES
* SONOVA ANNOUNCES CHANGE TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS EFFECTIVE AS OF ANNUAL GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING 2019
* H1 SALES INCREASED BY 4.0% IN SWISS FRANCS OR 2.1% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES TO CHF 1,303 MILLION
* ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF VICTORIA E. CARR-BRENDEL AS GROUP VICE PRESIDENT (GVP) COCHLEAR IMPLANTS OF SONOVA AND PRESIDENT OF ADVANCED BIONICS AND OF LUDGER ALTHOFF AS GVP OPERATIONS
* BUYBACK PROGRAM BEGINS ON OCTOBER 10, 2018 AND LASTS UNTIL OCTOBER 8, 2021 AT THE LATEST Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Sonova Holding AG will buy back and cancel up to 1.5 billion Swiss francs ($1.55 billion) worth of shares in a three-year repurchase programme set to start by October, the Swiss hearing aid maker said on Friday.
* SONOVA TO LAUNCH NEW SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM WORTH UP TO CHF 1.5 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
Sonova's <SOON.S> sales growth for this fiscal year may be less than half its mid-term target, the world's biggest hearing aid maker said on Tuesday, partly because of the impact of U.S. disposals and restructuring.
Swiss hearing aid maker Sonova boosted full-year profit by 14.4 percent, helped by what it called "strong momentum" in its largest markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* SAYS AT MAY 2018 EXCHANGE RATES, GUIDANCE IMPLIES A MID-TEENS GROWTH IN REPORTED EPS IN SWISS FRANCS FOR 2018/19
* SAYS UBS FUND MANAGEMENT CONTROLS LESS THAN 3% OF SONOVA HOLDING AG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REPURCHASED REGISTERED SHARES FOR TOTAL AMOUNT OF CHF 241.0 MILLION AT AVERAGE PURCHASE PRICE OF CHF 130.81PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 dented by U.S. overhaul of retail network (Adds analyst, CEO comments, detail, background, shares)
Swiss hearing aid maker Sonova <SOON.S> reported first-half results that fell short of analyst expectations, as sales in the United States were dented by an overhaul of the company's retail network there.
* H1 GROUP SALES OF CHF 1,253 MILLION - UP 16.9% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES AND 17.1% IN SWISS FRANCS
* Top hearing aid maker could hit 4 bln Sfr sales within decade
* CEO Lukas Braunschweiler says he expects hearing aid maker to boost sales to 4 billion sfr in next 7-10 years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Miller)
Sonova on Friday named Arnd Kaldowski as new chief executive officer as the Swiss company renews leadership following acquisitions and product introductions aimed at protecting its perch as the world's largest hearing aid maker.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.