52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Thoma Bravo Provides An Update On Irrevocable Undertakings
Barclays Bank Says Lammer, Hruska Sold 55.7 Mln Shares In Sophos
Barclays Bank Says Proposed Offering Of Up To 55.7 Mlon Existing Shares In Sophos Group
Sophos Group plc operates as an investment company for the Sophos Group. It is a provider of cloud-enabled end-user and network security solutions. Its geographic segments include Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), the Americas, and Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). Its products under enduser security include Sophos Mobile Control 6, which is developed to include Sophos Secure Email, a personal information management container solution for e-mail, calendar and contacts, and Sophos Server Protection Advanced, which integrates server application to deliver single-click server lockdown, using Sophos Central management. Its products under network security include Sophos XG Firewall, which introduced a number of advances, including Sophos Security Heartbeat that links Sophos Endpoint Protection with the XG Firewall to share context and status information, and Sophos Web Gateway, which provides cloud-delivered protection for users, devices and data across multiple operating systems.
The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Eleanor B. Lacey
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Group Company Secretary
Sandra E. Bergeron
Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. private equity firm Thoma Bravo is adding Sophos Group <SOPH.L> to its cybersecurity stable, announcing on Monday a buyout deal that values the British maker of antivirus and encryption products at about $3.8 billion.
Private equity firm Thoma Bravo said on Monday it would take cybersecurity company Sophos Group private in a deal valuing the British company at about $3.8 billion.
London-listed companies with exposure to the domestic economy retreated on Monday after last week's optimism around Brexit amid signs that more work was needed to sort out a deal, while cybersecurity firm Sophos soared 38% after a buyout offer.
Sophos Group Plc shares rose more than 16% on Thursday, after the cyber security company reported higher-than-expected annual earnings, months after it warned of slightly lower billings as hardware upgrades and sales to new customers fell.
Sophos Group Plc's <SOPH.L> shares slumped 25 percent on Friday, after the cyber security company warned of slightly lower annual billings as hardware upgrades and sales to new customers fell.
Shares of Sophos Group Plc fell 25 percent on Friday, after the cyber security company warned of slightly lower annual billings as hardware and sales to new customers fell.
Sophos Group Plc's <SOPH.L> shares fell about 39 percent and were on track for their worst day ever, after the cyber security company cut its billings forecast for the second half of fiscal 2019 and posted lower-than-expected billings numbers in the first half.
* ANNOUNCE ANOTHER YEAR OF STRONG GROWTH, IN LINE WITH OUR GOAL OF DELIVERING ANNUAL BILLINGS OF $1 BILLION FOR FY20
Shares of Sophos Group Plc fell as much as 18 percent on Thursday after the cloud services and network security provider reported slower growth in the amount it bills its customers.
* BILLINGS FOR NINE-MONTH PERIOD (YEAR-TO-DATE: "YTD") INCREASED BY 21%, OR 20% AT CONSTANT CURRENCY
* SOPHOS GROUP PLC: BOOKRUNNER ISSUES RESULT OF PLACING IN SOPHOS GROUP PLC
* BLOCK TRADE - SOPHOS GROUP: BOOKRUNNER SAYS PENTAGON LOCK S.À R.L, APAX GLOBAL ALPHA ANNOUNCE INTENTION TO SELL ABOUT 51,2 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES IN CO
* SOPHOS GROUP PLC - HY NET CASH FROM OPERATIONS INCREASED BY 28% TO $80.7 MILLION, AND UNLEVERED FREE CASH FLOW 1 GREW 15% TO $71.4 MILLION
* "STRONG MOMENTUM IN BILLINGS GROWTH WE REPORTED IN Q1 FY18 HAS ACCELERATED IN OUR SECOND FISCAL QUARTER TO DATE"
* Sophos CISO Norm Laudermilch elected to the board of the anti-malware testing standards organization (AMTSO) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sophos appoints Clarissa Peterson as senior vice president and chief human resources officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
For Kris Hagerman, chief executive of UK-based cyber security firm Sophos Group Plc, the past week could have been bad. The WannaCry "ransomware" attack hobbled some of its hospital customers in Britain's National Health Service, forcing them to turn away ambulances and...
* Finjan units announced that on March 30 entered into an omnibus agreement with Sophos Group, PLC, Sophos Limited, and Sophos Inc
* Has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire commercial software products business of Invincea, inc
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.