52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Spectrum Brands Announces Pricing Of Senior Notes Offering
Spectrum Brands Announces Consent Solicitation For 6.625% Senior Notes Due 2022
Spectrum Brands Announces Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2029
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. is a consumer products company. The Company is a supplier of residential locksets, residential builders’ hardware, plumbing, shaving and grooming products, personal care products, small household appliances, specialty pet supplies, lawn and garden and home pest control products and personal insect repellent products. The Company operates through vertically integrated four product-focused segments: Hardware & Home Improvement (HHI), Home & Personal Care (HPC), Global Pet Supplies (PET) and Home & Garden (H&G). The Company’s brands include Kwikset, Weiser, Baldwin, National Hardware, Pfister, Remington, George Foreman, Russell Hobbs, Black+Decker, Tetra, Marineland, Nature’s Miracle, Dingo, 8-in-1, FURminator, IAMS and Eukanuba (Europe only), DreamBone, Digest-eeze, Healthy-Hide, Littermaid, Spectracide, Cutter, Repel, Hot Shot, Black Flag and Liquid Fence.
Personal & Household Prods.
3001 Deming Way
David M Maura
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Douglas L. Martin
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Randal D. Lewis
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Jeremy W. Smeltser
Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Consumer products company Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc <SPB.N> said on Thursday it would sell its global auto care (GAC) business to battery maker Energizer Holdings Inc <ENR.N> in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $1.25 billion.
Consumer products company Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc said on Thursday it would sell its global auto care business to Energizer Holdings Inc in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $1.25 billion.
* RECEIVES ORDER FROM SPECTRUM BRANDS TO SPLIT OFF TWO GLOBAL BUSINESS UNITS
* SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS AND LOWERS FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE
* EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN DAVID MAURA NAMED CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS
* ENERGIZER HOLDINGS, INC. AND SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS ANNOUNCE EXPIRATION OF HART-SCOTT-RODINO WAITING PERIOD FOR THE ACQUISITION OF SPECTRUM BRANDS' BATTERY AND PORTABLE LIGHTING PRODUCTS BUSINESS
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc <SPB.N>, which makes Rayovac batteries and Remington personal care products, said on Monday it would merge with its controlling shareholder HRG Group Inc <HRG.N>, a holding company, in a deal valued at $10 billion.
* SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS SAYS IF DEAL WITH HRG GROUP TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, NO TERMINATION FEE IS PAYABLE - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2HOVUWw) Further company coverage:
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc, which makes consumer products such as batteries and pet foods, said on Monday it would merge with its biggest shareholder HRG Group Inc, a holding company, in a deal valued at $10 billion.
* PRESS RELEASE - SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS TO COMBINE WITH HRG GROUP IN TRANSACTION VALUED AT $10 BILLION
* SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC - EXPECTS FISCAL 2018 ADJUSTED EBITDA FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS TO BE BETWEEN $657-$674 MILLION
* SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS REPORTS FISCAL 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS POSTPONES 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
* SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS SAYS IF DEAL NOT COMPLETED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, ENERGIZER TO PAY CO TERMINATION FEE OF $100 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DmBnta) Further company coverage:
* PRESS RELEASE - SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO SELL GLOBAL BATTERY AND LIGHTING BUSINESS TO ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC FOR $2.0 BILLION IN CASH
* ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS' GLOBAL BATTERY AND PORTABLE LIGHTING BUSINESS
Battery maker Energizer Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it would buy the global battery and portable lighting business of Spectrum Brands in a $2 billion all-cash deal.
Spectrum Brands Holding Inc <SPB.N> said on Wednesday it is exploring strategic options, including a sale, for its unit that sells brands such as George Foreman cookware and Rayovac batteries.
Consumer product company Spectrum Brands Holding Inc said on Wednesday it is exploring strategic options in a bid to sell its global batteries and appliances businesses in 2018.
* SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS TO EXPLORE STRATEGIC OPTIONS FOR ITS GLOBAL BATTERIES & APPLIANCES BUSINESSES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.