52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Superior Plus Corp Announces 2019 Second Quarter Loss Per Share Of $0.17
Superior Plus Corp Reports Q1 AOCF Per Share Of $1.18
Superior Plus Announces Acquisition Of The Propane Distribution Assets Of Phelps Sungas, Inc.
Superior Plus Corp. (Superior) is a Canada-based diversified business company. The Company operates through two segment: Energy Distribution and Specialty Chemicals. The Company's Energy Distribution operating segment provides distribution, wholesale procurement and related services in relation to propane, heating oil and other refined fuels under Canadian propane division and the United States refined fuels division. The Company's Specialty Chemicals segment is a supplier of sodium chlorate and technology to the pulp and paper industry and a regional supplier of potassium and chlor-alkali products in the United States Midwest. Superior holds over 100% of Superior Plus LP (Superior LP). Superior's investments in Superior LP are financed by share capital and debentures. The Company operates Yankee Propane Inc and Virginia Propane Inc as subsidiaries.
Oil & Gas Operations
401-200 Wellington St W
David Paul Smith
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
President - Specialty Chemicals
Gregory L. McCamus
President - Energy Distribution and Superior Propane
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Canadian specialty chemicals firm Superior Plus Corp said on Wednesday it would buy NGL Energy Partners' retail propane unit for $900 million in cash to boost its presence in the United States.
Superior Plus Corp said on Wednesday it would buy all of the outstanding equity interest in NGL Energy Partners's retail propane business for $900 million in cash.
* SUPERIOR PLUS CORP. ANNOUNCES RECORD 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS, UPDATED 2018 GUIDANCE AND APPROVAL OF NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
* ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE THE WHOLESALE FUEL DISTRIBUTION AND TERMINAL BUSINESS FROM SUPERIOR PLUS CORPORATION
* SUPERIOR PLUS ANNOUNCES REDEMPTION OF 6.50% SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE DECEMBER 9, 2021
* SAYS UNIT HAS AGREED TO ISSUE AND SELL CDN $220 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 5.125% SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE AUGUST 27, 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )
* Superior Plus Corp. announces 2017 third quarter results, confirms 2017 financial outlook and introduces 2018 financial outlook
* SUPERIOR PLUS ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF INTERNATIONAL DIOXCIDE, INC. EXPANDING ITS SPECIALTY CHEMICALS BUSINESS
* Superior Plus announces 5.25% Senior Unsecured Note Financing and redemption of 6.00% convertible unsecured debentures due june 30, 2019
* Superior Plus announces closing of canwest propane acquisition following receipt of competition bureau clearance
* Superior Plus announces acquisition of the propane distribution assets of R.W. Earhart expanding its propane distribution business in the U.S.
* Superior Plus announces appointment of new board member Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Superior Plus Corp - Superior's 2017 financial outlook of AOCF per share has been confirmed at $1.50 to $1.75 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Superior Plus Corp. announces conclusion to Canada Revenue Agency review of conversion transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Superior Plus announces completion of the acquisition of Yankee Propane and Virginia Propane Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Superior Plus announces acquisition of assets of Yankee Propane and Virginia Propane expanding its footprint in the northeast U.S.
* Superior Plus Corp announces strong 2017 first quarter results
* Superior plus extends and increases its syndicated credit facility
* Agreed to issue and sell cdn $250 million principal amount of 5.25% senior unsecured notes
* Superior Plus Corp to acquire Gibson Energy's industrial propane business, enhancing and expanding the energy distribution platform
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.