52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Singapore Press Holdings Posts FY Profit Attributable S$213.2 MLN
Singapore Press Holdings Says Co To Restructure Media Solutions And Magazine Business
Singapore Press Enters Partnership With Bridge C Capital To Set Up A Fund
Singapore Press Holdings Limited is a media company. The Company's businesses include newspapers, magazines, book publishing, online, properties, events/outdoor, radio, student accommodation and healthcare sector. It also runs meal and catering and physiotherapy and rehabilitation services. Its English/Malay/Tamil Media group consists of the print and digital operations of The Straits Times, The Business Times, The New Paper, Berita Harian, and their respective student publications. The Company's businesses also include its subsidiaries Tamil Murasu Ltd, which publishes Tamil Murasu and tabla!; book publishing arm Straits Times Press; SPH Data Services Pte Ltd, which licenses the use of the Straits Times Index in partnership with the Singapore Exchange and FTSE-Russell Ltd; financial data company, ShareInvestor, and the two English stations of SPH Radio, which include Kiss92 and ONE FM 91.3. It provides out-of-home (OOH) advertising options, such as screens and static billboards.
Printing & Publishing
1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre
Boon Yang Lee
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Yat Chung Ng
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Kang Uei Tan
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Hwee Song Chua
Chief Financial Officer
May Ling Lim
Executive Vice-President - Corporate Communications & CSR, General Counsel and Group Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Conglomerate Keppel Corp and Singapore Press Holdings said late Wednesday they would delist Singapore's smallest mobile operator M1 Ltd after their offer to buy control of the company closes.
Malaysia's Axiata Group, the largest shareholder in Singapore mobile operator M1 Ltd, has accepted a bid from Singapore investors that valued M1 at S$1.9 billion ($1.4 billion).
Malaysia's Axiata Group Bhd <AXIA.KL>, the largest shareholder in Singapore-listed M1 Ltd <MONE.SI>, is likely to reject an offer from Keppel Corp Ltd <KPLM.SI> and Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) <SPRM.SI> to acquire M1, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said...
Keppel Corp Ltd and Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) said on Thursday that they have offered to buy the remaining shares in Singaporean telecom operator M1 Ltd that they do not already own.
Keppel Corporation Ltd (KCL) and Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) are looking to buy out Axiata Group Bhd's stake in Singapore's smallest mobile network operator M1 Ltd, sources familiar with the situation said on Wednesday.
Malaysia's Axiata Group Bhd said it is reviewing its stake in M1 Ltd after Keppel Corporation Ltd and Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) expressed an interest in Singapore's smallest mobile network provider.
Conglomerate Keppel Corporation Ltd said on Monday that along with media group Singapore Press it was considering a transaction related to its holdings in communication provider M1 Ltd.
* Q2 TOTAL OPERATING REVENUE S$240.3 MILLION VERSUS S$241.7 MILLION
* SPH INTERACTIVE PTE SUBSCRIBED FOR ADDITIONAL 5 PERCENT STAKE IN DC FRONTIERS PTE FOR S$2.1 MILLION
* QTRLY OPERATING REVENUE S$258.8 MILLION VERSUS S$278.3 MILLION
* APPOINTING CHUA HWEE SONG CFO-DESIGNATE WITH EFFECT FROM 1 MAR 2018 AND AS CFO FROM 1 APRIL 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* unit buys additional 3.33 percent interest in Perennial Chinatown Point LLP for S$5.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Completion of divestment of stakes in Mediacorp Press Ltd and Mediacorp TV Holdings Pte Ltd Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Entered into a loan agreement with Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited for loan facility of S$280 million
* Entered into conditional sale and purchase agreement with Mediacorp
* Appoints Ng Yat Chung as non-executive non-independent director for SPH REIT Management Pte
* Successful Tender For Mixed Development At Upper Serangoon Road
* Co through unit holds 1 million new ordinary shares in RSPL amounting to 33.33% of its share capital for S$980,000
* Entered into an agreement with schibsted asa regarding its joint ventures within online classifieds
* Announces proposed divestment of its stake in 701Search Pte Ltd (701search) to Telenor ASA for about US$109 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.