52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
2Crsi Wins Contract For The Launch Of Sunrise’S “Game Cloud” Gaming Service
Sunrise Communications Q3 Net Income Up At EUR 48 Million
Liberty Global Supports Cancellation Of Sunrise EGM
Sunrise Communications Group AG is a Switzerland-based company that provides telecommunication services. The Company provides services in the area of mobile communications, fixed network, Internet and digital television (TV). Sunrise Communications AG also provides Prepaid Cards, Contract Extension, Help and Support services. It offers mobile phones, tablets, modems and Apple-products, as well as accessories such as chargers or phone headphones. Sunrise Communications AG provides its services to its various clients in the private and public sectors across the Swiss market. The Company's brands include Sunrise, Business Sunrise, Gif Me More, yallo, ortel Mobile and Lebara.
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS EXPECTS TOTAL ADDITIONAL COSTS OF CHF 70-75M RELATED TO FAILED UPC TRANSACTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Revill)
* Q3 GROSS PROFIT ROSE BY +1.9% YOY TO CHF 316M, DUE TO SERVICE REVENUE GROWTH
Sunrise Communications Group <SRCG.S> bowed to investor pressure on Tuesday and scrapped its 6.3 billion Swiss franc ($6.39 billion) acquisition of Liberty Global's <LBTYA.O> Swiss cable business UPC.
* EGM WAS TO BE HELD TO AUTHORISE AN ORDINARY CAPITAL INCREASE IN AMOUNT OF CHF 2.8 BILLION TO PARTIALLY FINANCE ACQUISITION OF UPC SWITZERLAND
* ACTIVIST INVESTOR AXXION STILL OPPOSES SUNRISE DEAL FOR UPC CABLECOM DESPITE LIBERTY GLOBAL OFFER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Revill)
* SUNRISE WELCOMES GLASS LEWIS, ETHOS AND ZRATING SUPPORT FOR THE PROPOSED ORDINARY CAPITAL INCREASE AND ACQUISITION OF UPC SWITZERLAND AND COMMENTS ON ISS REPORT
* SAYS VOTING RIGHTS AND PROXY ADVISOR ETHOS RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS TO APPROVE NECESSARY CAPITAL INCREASE
* ANNOUNCES ENHANCED TRANSACTION STRUCTURE WITH A SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED RIGHTS ISSUE SIZE OF CHF2.8BN FOR ACQUISITION OF UPC SWITZERLAND Further company coverage: (Reporting by Berlin Speed Desk)
* SUNRISE AND HUAWEI ARE ENTERING INTO A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH AGROSCOPE FOR A 5G FARM Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* REQUEST BY AXXION IN RESPECT OF THE CONTEMPLATED EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
* CFO SAYS OFFERED AN ALTERNATIVE FINANCING OPTION OF UP TO 1.5 BILLION SFR, FREENET DECLINED OFFER; "WITH THAT, THIS OPTION IS DEAD"
Swiss telecoms group Sunrise Communications Group AG said on Thursday it expected higher one-off integration costs as it aimed to achieve bigger synergies from its pending acquisition of cable operator UPC Switzerland.
* SUNRISE BOARD COMMENTS ON ANNOUNCEMENT BY FREENET RE UPC SWITZERLAND ACQUISITION
* QTRLY GROSS PROFIT ROSE BY +2.6% YOY TO CHF 311M, DUE TO SERVICE REVENUE GROWTH
* REMAINS CONVINCED THAT THE ACQUISITION OF UPC SWITZERLAND CREATES A STRONGER AND MORE VALUABLE SUNRISE
* FC BASEL 1893 AND SUNRISE HAVE SIGNED A PARTNERSHIP CONTRACT AS OF JULY 1, 2019, WITH A TERM OF 5 YEARS
Sunrise Communications on Monday said the Swiss competition authorities have decided to "examine in detail" its planned $6.3 billion takeover of Liberty Global's Swiss UPC cable business.
Sunrise Communications increased its 2019 profit guidance on Thursday after gross profits grew 4.2% in the first quarter.
* ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019 REJECTS PROPOSAL TO REDUCE AND RENEW THE AUTHORIZED SHARE CAPITAL PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 3A OF THE ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* LIBERTY GLOBAL - UNDER CERTAIN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES, SUNRISE COMMUNICATIONS GROUP AGREED TO PAY TO LIBERTY CE A TERMINATION FEE OF CHF 50 MILLION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.