52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shree Renuka Sugars Sells Entire Stake In Unit Shree Renuka Global Ventures To Freeway Trading
Shree Renuka Sugars Says SEBI Approved Relaxation On Conversion Of OCPS Allotted By Co On March 9
India's Shree Renuka Sugars Sept-Qtr Loss Widens
Shree Renuka Sugars Limited is an agri-business and bio-energy company. The Company is engaged in the business of sugar manufacturing, sugar refining, sugar trading, ethanol and co-generation. Its segments include Sugar, Trading, Co-Generation, Ethanol, Engineering and Other. The Sugar segment produces white sugar, molasses and baggasse. The Trading segment is engaged in the trading of white and raw sugar, coal, molasses and MG alcohol. The Co-Generation segment produces electricity, steam, coal ash and bagasse ash. The Ethanol segment produces de-natured ethanol, rectified spirit, de-natured spirit, extra-nature alcohol and ethanol. The Other segment includes bio-compost and press mud. The Company has approximately 11 operational mills, including seven in South and West India and four in Centre-South Brazil, with integrated ethanol and power co-generation capacity. It has approximately two port-based refineries in Kandla and Haldia.
7th Floor, Devchand House
Dr. Annie Besant Road
Shiv Sagar Estate, Worli
Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
President - Sugar Mills, Whole Time Director
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Stephan Ho Kiam Kong
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday:
Two sugar mills in Brazil owned by India's Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd, which filed for bankruptcy protection three years ago, will be put up for sale in a judicial auction on Dec. 18, according to court documents seen by Reuters on Wednesday.
India's Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd <SRES.NS> will try for a third time to sell sugar mills it owns in Brazil at an auction as part of a recovery plan in its in-court debt restructuring, according to court documents seen by Reuters.
* DEC QUARTER LOSS 22.67 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS 420 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* WILMAR MAKES ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT IN SHREE RENUKA SUGARS LIMITED
* SAYS MD NARENDRA MURKUMBI RESIGNS Source text - http://bit.ly/2IdGxqN Further company coverage:
U.S.-based private equity firm Castlelake LP is in talks to take over a sugar and ethanol plant in Brazil owned by Indian company Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd , according to two sources familiar with the negotiations.
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO ISSUE 500 MILLION CCPS AGGREGATING UPTO 8.14 BILLION RUPEES TO WILMAR SUGAR HOLDINGS ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS
* SAYS APPROVED ISSUE OF SHARES TO LENDERS AND ISSUE OF SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO WILMAR SUGAR HOLDINGS Source text - http://bit.ly/2Gtim75 Further company coverage:
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR RE-APPOINTING NARENDRA MURKUMBI AS VICE CHAIRMAN, MD
* Approved partial modification of terms relating to issuance of securities as part of debt restructuring exercise Source text - http://bit.ly/2zTj78P Further company coverage:
* To consider issuance of equity shares/securities/instruments pursuant to debt restructuring exercise
* Sept quarter loss 1.61 billion rupees versus profit of 29 million rupees last year
Renuka do Brasil, a subsidiary of India's sugar maker Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd , has fired around 900 people from its two cane mills in Brazil and returned to owners most of the land it used to lease to plant cane, three sources close to the situation told Reuters on Tuesday.
A Brazilian court has suspended the judicial auction of a sugar mill owned by India's Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd scheduled for Monday, after a request from state bank BNDES, the bank said in a statement.
A Brazilian court has suspended the judicial auction of a sugar mill owned by India's Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd scheduled for Monday, after a request from state bank BNDES, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Monday.
Brazil's Raízen Energia SA is interested in bidding for an ethanol mill owned by the Brazilian subsidiary of India's sugar producer Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd , which will be auctioned in early September, two sources with knowledge of the matter said.
* Says board approverd terms of proposed debt restructuring package to be submitted to joint lenders forum Source text - http://bit.ly/2u4BFMs Further company coverage:
* Says to consider fund raising, in one or more tranches Source text - http://bit.ly/2vADUsM Further company coverage:
* Profit in March quarter last year was 474 million rupees as per Ind-AS; total income 18.51 billion rupees Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sdpdtt) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.