52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Stock Spirits Says H1 Volumes Up 6.8 Pct
Stock Spirits Announces Acquisition Of Distillerie Franciacorta SpA
Western Gate Calls For Removal Of Chairman, Director Of Stock Spirits
Stock Spirits Group PLC is a United Kingdom-based spirits company. The Company, together with its subsidiaries, is involved in the production and distribution of branded spirits in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates through five segments: Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, Other Operational and Corporate. The Other Operational segment consists of the results of operations of the Slovakian, International and Baltic Distillery entities. It has more than 40 brands and exports its products to more than 40 countries worldwide. It offers spirits, including vodka, vodka-based flavoured liqueurs, rum, brandy, bitters and limoncello. Its brands include Zoladkowa de Luxe, Lubelska, Zoladkowa Gorzka, Fernet Stock, Bozkov, Amundsen, Keglevich, Limonce, Keglevich, Golden, Stock 84, Fernet Stock Citrus, Hammerhead and Stock Original.
Solar House, Mercury Park, Wycombe Lane
David Ossian Maloney
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Miroslaw Boguslaw Stachowicz
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Managing Director, Czech Republic
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Stock Spirits' top shareholder on Monday called for the removal of the vodka maker's chairman and raised questions about its growth prospects, more than two years after the investor won a battle to oust the company's then chief executive officer.
Vodka maker Stock Spirits Group Plc's largest shareholder on Monday called for the removal of its Chairman David Maloney and senior independent director John Nicolson.
* FY TOTAL SALES VOLUME INCREASE OF 6.5% TO 13.1 MILLION 9 LITRE CASES
Vodka maker Stock Spirits Group Plc <STCK.L> said trading in 2017 was slightly ahead of its expectations, led by a recovery in its key market Poland.
* OVERALL TRADING SINCE HALF-YEAR RESULTS ANNOUNCED IN AUGUST, AND THEREFORE FOR FULL-YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017, WAS SLIGHTLY AHEAD OF EXPECTATIONS
Stock Spirits Group Plc <STCK.L> said its operating profit rose 32 percent in the first half of the year on strong demand for its flavoured vodka in Poland.
Stock Spirits Group Plc said its operating profit rose 32 percent in the first half of the year on strong demand for its flavoured vodka in Poland.
* HY TOTAL REVENUE 119.8 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 116 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* LESLEY JACKSON, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, HAS INFORMED BOARD OF HER INTENTION TO RETIRE
Vodka maker Stock Spirits Group Plc <STCK.L> said it would buy a 25 percent stake in the Irish business of Quintessential Brands Group for up to 18.3 million euros in cash, adding Irish whiskey to its offering.
* Says entered into agreements with Quintessential Brands Group
* Issues a trading update for period from 1 January 2017 to 23 May 2017
* Today provides a pre-close trading update for full-year ended 31 december 2016.
* Announce acquisition of three spirits brands from bohemia sekt s.r.o for eur 5 million to further strengthen business in czech republic Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.