52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Schmolz & Bickenbach Shareholders Approve Nominal Value Reduction
Schmolz+Bickenbach Invites Shareholders To EGM
Schmolz+Bickenbach Q2 EBT At -171.0 Mln Euros
Schmolz+Bickenbach AG is a Switzerland-based manufacturer of tool steel and non-corrosive long steel, as well as alloyed and high-alloyed constructional steel. The Company operates through two business segments: Production and Sales & Services. The Production segment specializes in the production of tool steel, stainless steel, engineering steel, bright steel and other specialty products, and encompasses the business units Deutsche Edestahlwerke, Finkl Steel, Steeltec Group, Swiss Steel and Ugitech. The Sales and Services segment comprises the distribution and service activities of the Company. The Company operates in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Iron & Steel
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Matthias Juergen Wellhausen
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Alexey V. Moskov
Non-Executive Member of the Board of Directors
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HAS NOW SIGNED NEW FINANCING AGREEMENTS WITH BANKS AND ITS MAJOR SHAREHOLDER BIGPOINT HOLDING AG, WHICH WILL RUN UNTIL MARCH 2025
* CHANGE OF CONTROL OFFER FOR EUR 350 MILLION 5.625% SENIOR SECURED NOTES ISSUED ON APRIL 24, 2017 AND JUNE 25, 2018 WITH MATURITY IN 2022
* ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE
* IS INFORMED ABOUT THE ACQUISITION OF STAKE IN SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH BY BIGPOINT HOLDING AG
* BLOCK TRADE-SCHMOLZ+BICKENBACH RIGHTS OFFERING AND INTERNATIONAL OFFERING: BOOKRUNNER SAYS ORDERS BELOW CHF 0.30/SHARE RISK MISSING
Swiss market supervisor FINMA on Monday allowed Schmolz+Bickenbach's <STLN.S> big shareholders to increase their stakes without having to make a takeover offer for the entire business, boosting the steelmaker's fight for survival.
Schmolz+Bickenbach got a boost on Monday in its fight for survival as Swiss market supervisor FINMA allowed the steelmaker's big shareholders to increase their stakes without having to make a takeover offer for the entire business.
* LIWET HOLDING AG ENABLES SOLUTION TO RESCUE SCHMOLZ+BICKENBACH ON A FAIR APPROACH TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS
Rival Schmolz+Bickenbach shareholders agreed to terms of a rescue plan on Monday, helping conclude a weeks-long power struggle over control of the money-losing Swiss steelmaker.
* SAID ON SUNDAY IT PUBLISHED AN OPEN LETTER TO MARTIN HAEFNER
The fight for control of Schmolz+Bickenbach <STLN.S> flared on Sunday, with Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg's investment vehicle accusing a rival shareholder of trying to increase its stake on the cheap via a planned share issue.
* FINMA SAYS REVIEWING COMPLAINT LODGED BY MARTIN HAEFNER/BIG POINT AGAINST TAKEOVER COMMISSION'S ORDER AGAINST AN EXEMPTION REQUEST IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE CAPITAL INCREASE SOUGHT BY SCHMOLZ+BICKENBACH AG
Swiss steelmaker Schmolz+Bickenbach said its survival was on the line after the country's Takeover Board rejected a request from its two largest shareholders which could make their participation in a capital hike less likely.
Schmolz + Bickenbach <STLN.S> has agreed to pay a fine of 12.3 million euros nto settle allegations of anti-competitive practices in Germany, the embattled steelmaker said on Thursday.
* ANNOUNCES MARTIN HAEFNER'S WAIVER OF ONE OF CONDITIONS OF HIS PARTICIPATION IN CAPITAL INCREASE AND TREATMENT OF LIWET HOLDING'S REQUEST ABOUT ELECTIONS
Swiss steelmaker Schmolz+Bickenbach has received a demand from its biggest shareholder Liwet Holding for an extraordinary meeting to throw out its board of directors.
Swiss steelmaker Schmolz+Bickenbach <STLN.S> has received a demand from its biggest shareholder Liwet Holding for an extraordinary meeting to throw out its board of directors.
The scion of a Swiss automobile dynasty is seeking to overtake Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg as the largest shareholder at embattled Schmolz + Bickenbach <STLN.S> as the Swiss steelmaker fights for survival by raising fresh cash.
Switzerland's Schmolz + Bickenbach is planning a capital increase and has lowered its full-year forecast after saying it was trapped in a crisis in the steel industry that it was unable to escape.
* COMPANY IS NOW FORECASTING ADJUSTED EBITDA OF BETWEEN EUR 70 MILLION AND EUR 100 MILLION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.