52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
STMicroelectronics Partners With Arrow Electronics And Panasonic Industry
STMicroelectronics Joins Zhaga Consortium
Huawei Technologies Working With Stmicroelectronics To Co-Design Mobile And Automotive-Related Chips - Nikkei
STMicroelectronics N.V. is a Switzerland-based semiconductor company. It designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products, including discrete and standard commodity components, and application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for analog, digital and mixed-signal applications. The Company's segments include Automotive and Discrete Group (ADG), Analog, MEMS and Sensors Group (AMS), and Microcontrollers and Digital ICs Group (MDG). The ADG segment comprises all dedicated automotive Integrated Circuits (ICs), and discrete and power transistor products. The AMS segment includes low-power analog ICs for all markets, smart power products; Touch Screen Controllers, Low Power Connectivity solutions for Internet of Things (IoT), and power conversion products, among others. The AMS segment comprises general purpose and secure microcontrollers, and Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory memories.
ch. du champ-des-Filles 39
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Sole Member of the Managing Board, Chairman of the Executive Committee
Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
President, Finance, Infrastructure and Services, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Executive Vice President, Imaging Sub-Group General Manager Analog, MEMS and Sensors Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ARROW ELECTRONICS, PANASONIC INDUSTRY AND STMICROELECTRONICS PARTNER TO PROVIDE IOT MODULES FOR CONNECTED APPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* STMICROELECTRONICS JOINS ZHAGA CONSORTIUM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES IS WORKING WITH FRENCH-ITALIAN CHIPMAKER STMICROELECTRONICS TO CO-DESIGN MOBILE AND AUTOMOTIVE-RELATED CHIPS - NIKKEI Source text : https://s.nikkei.com/35evtFK Further company coverage:
Franco-Italian chipmaker STMicroelectronics <STM.PA> said on Wednesday it expected second-half sales to grow compared to the first half, betting on initial signs of a recovery in demand in Asia as efforts to contain the coronavirus start working.
* SAYS NOT EXPECTING FULL CAPACITY UTILIZATION RATE IN SECOND HALF
STMicroelectronics CEO Jean-Marc Chery :
Europe's largest chipmaker STMicroelectronics sees a 10% drop in second-quarter revenue due to declining automotive demand and governmental measures to contain the coronavirus pandemic, it said on Wednesday.
Europe's largest chipmaker STMicroelectronics <STM.PA> sees a 10% drop in second-quarter revenue due to declining automotive demand and governmental measures to contain the coronavirus pandemic, it said on Wednesday.
Europe's largest chipmaker, STMicroelectronics, expects its second-quarter revenue to drop about 10% due to governmental regulations and declining demand in its automotive unit, it said on Wednesday.
* Q1 NET REVENUES $2.23 BILLION; GROSS MARGIN 37.9%; OPERATING MARGIN 10.4%; NET INCOME $192 MILLION
* STMICROELECTRONICS ANNOUNCES STATUS OF COMMON SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.3% lower at 9,174 points on Friday, according to premarket indications from bank Julius Baer . Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
Amazon workers in France are coming under unacceptable pressure, Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said on Thursday, after staff complained they faced not getting paid if they stopped showing up due to fears of coronavirus contamination.
* All French manufacturing sites concerned (Adds details, background)
* STMICRO SAYS AGREEMENT SIGNED WITH UNIONS TO CUT PRODUCTION ON FRENCH SITES RUNS UNTIL APRIL 2 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [ ] (Reporting By Matthieu Rosemain, Editing by Dominique Vidalon)
Franco-Italian chipmaker STMicroelectronics has agreed to cut by up to 50% production in France as the company addresses workers' concerns over the coronavirus outbreak, two French union officials said.
Several hundred Amazon workers protested in France on Wednesday, calling on the online retailer to cease operations or make it easier for employees not wanting to work during the coronavirus outbreak to stay away.
Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* STMICROELECTRONICS' STATEMENT ON REINFORCED MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19 IN NORTHERN ITALY
* REG-STMICROELECTRONICS TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY STAKE IN GALLIUM NITRIDE INNOVATOR EXAGAN
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.