52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Seagate Technology Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Seagate Technology Posts Q2 EPS Of $1.20
Seagate Technology Says Q1 Earnings Per Share $0.74
Seagate Technology public limited company is a provider of electronic data storage technology and solutions. The Company's principal products are hard disk drives (HDDs). In addition to HDDs, it produces a range of electronic data storage products, including solid state hybrid drives, solid state drives, peripheral component interconnect express (PCIe) cards and serial advanced technology architecture (SATA) controllers. Its storage technology portfolio also includes storage subsystems and high performance computing solutions. Its products are designed for applications in enterprise servers and storage systems, client compute applications and client non-compute applications. It designs, fabricates and assembles various components found in its disk drives, including read/write heads and recording media. Its design and manufacturing operations are based on technology platforms that are used to produce various disk drive products that serve multiple data storage applications and markets.
Computer Storage Devices
38/39 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2
Stephen J. Luczo
Chairman of the Board
William David Mosley
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Finance
Jeff D. Nygaard
Executive Vice President - Operations, Product Development and Technology Development
Katherine E. Schuelke
Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Data storage firm Seagate Technology PLC opened an innovation lab in Israel on Thursday with an aim of forming partnerships with businesses.
AT&T Inc <T.N> said on Friday it named Seagate Technology Plc <STX.O> chairman Stephen Luczo to its board, days after the second-largest U.S. wireless phone carrier by subscribers announced it would add two new board members.
Morgan Stanley said on Monday Stephen Luczo, chairman of hard-disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc, has been named to the Wall Street bank's board of directors.
* RACKTOP SYSTEMS - ANNOUNCED STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY WITH IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY OF JOINT PRODUCT, SECURE DATA PROTECTION PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Seagate Technology PLC <STX.OQ> <STX.O> posted quarterly adjusted earnings of $1.48 per share. The mean expectation of 25 analysts for the quarter ended December 31 was for earnings of $1.35 per share.
* SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY REPORTS FISCAL SECOND QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SEAGATE APPOINTS JUDY BRUNER AND DYLAN HAGGART TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SEAGATE SEES Q2 EXABYTE SHIPMENTS OF APPROXIMATELY 88 EXABYTES
* SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY PLC - INTENDS TO REDUCE ITS GLOBAL HEADCOUNT BY APPROXIMATELY 500 EMPLOYEES
Seagate Technology PLC <STX.O>, a member of the group taking over Toshiba Corp's <6502.T> chip unit, pledged not to buy any stake in the unit for 10 years as part of the $18 billion deal(£13.62 billion), showed a document from group leader Bain Capital LP reviewed by Reuters...
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Seagate Technology Plc's (Seagate) ratings at 'BBB-' following the company's announcement it will participate in the consortium buying Toshiba's memory chip...
Seagate Technology PLC said on Thursday it would contribute up to $1.25 billion toward the purchase of Toshiba Corp's chip unit by a consortium led by Bain Capital LP.
* Seagate to participate in consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
Seagate Technology PLC <STX.O> said on Thursday it would contribute up to $1.25 billion (935.49 million pounds)towards the purchase of Toshiba Corp's <6502.T> chip unit by a consortium led by Bain Capital LP.
Seagate Technology PLC said on Thursday it would contribute up to $1.25 billion towards the purchase of Toshiba Corp's chip unit by a consortium led by Bain Capital LP.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings for Seagate Technology Plc (Seagate), including the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB-'. The Rating Outlook remains Negative. Fitch's...
* Seagate and Tencent establish strategic partner relationship and commence all-round cooperation
* Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis and advanced storage implementation
* ValueAct Capital Master Fund says on Aug 31, entered into a stock purchase agreement with Morgan Stanley related to Seagate Technology
* Valueact Capital Master Fund L.P reports 7.2 percent stake in Seagate Technology PLC as of July 31, 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.