52 Week Range
As of on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sun International Says Negatively Impacted By Chile Protests
Sun International Says Parties Not Been Able To Sign Definitive Agreements
Sun International HY Adj Diluted HEPS 136 Cents
Sun International Limited is a gaming and hospitality company. The Company owns and operates casino, hotel and resort properties in South Africa, other African countries and Latin America. The Company's operating segments include South Africa, Nigeria, Latam and Management activities. The Company operates or has an interest in a total of over 30 resorts, luxury hotels and casinos in approximately 10 countries. This includes over 10 operations in South Africa, approximately two in Zambia, over two in Lesotho and one each in Botswana, Nigeria, Swaziland and Namibia. The Company's South African properties include GrandWest, Sun City, Sibaya, Carnival City, Boardwalk, The Maslow, Flamingo, Worcester and The Table Bay Hotel. Its Nigerian property is the Federal Palace. The Latam segment comprises Monticello and Ocean Sun Casino. The Company operates a total of approximately 4,790 rooms, over 14,090 slots, approximately 510 tables and over 380 vacation clubs.
Casinos & Gaming
6 Sandown Valley Crescent Sandown
Jabulane Albert Mabuza
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Anthony M. Leeming
Chief Executive, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Chief Executive – Sun Dreams S.A.
Thabo F. Mosololi
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
South Africa's Sun International expects an investigation into a shareholder dispute at its Nigerian operation to be completed shortly, paving the way for the casino and hotel operator to finally exit that market, it said on Monday.
South Africa's Sun International on Monday reported a 46 percent fall in half-year earnings hurt by subdued growth locally and in Chile as well as one-off costs.
* REG-KAMBI GROUP PLC SIGNS SPORTSBOOK DEAL WITH GAMING OPERATOR SUN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* DUE TO PRACTICALITY OF RUNNING A RIGHTS OFFER PROCESS OVER A DEC/ JAN PERIOD, DECISION REGARDING CAPITAL RAISE EXERCISE TO BE RE-ASSESSED EARLY NEXT YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNIT SUN DREAMS S.A. HAS ENTERED INTO AND CONCLUDED SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH THUNDERBIRD RESORTS INC. AND CASINOS PERUANOS
South Africa's Sun International is looking to sell certain assets it has in the Ocean Sun Casino in Panama and is planning to exit the Sun Nao Casino in Colombia, the casino and hotel operator's chief executive said on Monday.
* SUN INTERNATIONAL LTD - HY GROUP REVENUE INCREASED BY 19% FROM R6.4 BILLION TO R7.6 BILLION
* SEES HY BASIC EPS LOSS OF 56 CENTS PER SHARE TO 62 CENTS PER SHARE VERSUS EARNINGS PROFIT OF 32 CENTS PER SHARE YEAR AGO
* HY TOTAL GROUP REVENUE INCREASED BY 19% FROM R6.4 BILLION TO R7.7 BILLION
South Africa's Sun International said on Tuesday it would raise its stake in Latin America-focused Sun Dreams to almost 65 percent from about 55 percent in its bid to expand its gaming and hospitality business abroad.
South Africa's Sun International will boost its stake in Latin America-focused Sun Dreams, the casino and hotel operator said on Tuesday.
* Proposed acquisition by Sun international of 50 pct of EDS's equity interest in Sun Dreams
* Expects gaming revenue to remain under pressure (Adds details, CEO comments about Latin American business)
A minority shareholder in South Africa's Sun International has requested Sun Dreams, its Latin American business, list on the Santiago or New York stock exchange through an initial public offering, its CEO said on Monday.
South Africa's gaming and hotel operator Sun International reported a 35 percent fall in full-year profit due to foreign exchange losses, settlement charges and slow economic growth at home, the company said on Monday.
* Agreed to appoint Norman Basthdaw as new CFO and finance director of Sun International, with effect from March 24, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* South african casino operations continue to be affected by difficult trading conditions
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.