52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sinovac Reports Unaudited First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Sinovac Says Positive Prelim Results Of Phase I/II Trials For COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate
Sinovac Secures $15 Mln In Funding To Accelerate COVID-19 Vaccine Development
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. (Sinovac) is a holding company. The Company is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of vaccines that protect against human infectious diseases, including hepatitis A, hepatitis B, seasonal influenza, Haemagglutinase5 Neuraminidase1 (H5N1) and Influenza A (H1N1) pandemic influenza and mumps. The Company's pipeline consists of vaccine candidates in the clinical and pre-clinical development Phases in China. The Company is engaged in the sales, marketing, manufacturing and development of vaccines for infectious disease. The Company develops various products, including Healive, Bilive, Anflu, Panflu Whole Viron Pandemic Influenza Vaccine, Split Viron Pandemic Influenza Vaccine, Panflu.1, RabEnd, Mumps Vaccine, Enterovirus 71 (EV71) Vaccine, Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine, Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, Rubella Vaccine, Varicella Vaccine and Sabin Inactivated Polio Vaccine.
Biotechnology & Drugs
39 Shangdi Xi Road, Haidian District
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer, Secretary
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
Vice President - Sales and Marketing
Vice President - Research and Development
Vice President - Quality and Production
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China's Sinovac Biotech is starting Phase III trials of its potential coronavirus vaccine in Brazil, it said on Monday, becoming one of three companies to move into the late stages in the race to develop an inoculation against the disease.
China's SinoVac is starting Phase III trials of its potential coronavirus vaccine, it said on Monday, becoming one of three companies to move into the late stages in the race to develop an inoculation against the disease.
* SINOVAC COVID-19 VACCINE COLLABORATION WITH BUTANTAN RECEIVES APPROVAL FROM BRAZILIAN REGULATOR FOR PHASE III TRIAL
Brazilian health regulator Anvisa on Friday approved clinical trials of a potential coronavirus vaccine developed by China's Sinovac <SVA.O>, according to an official gazette publication.
A potential coronavirus vaccine developed by China's Sinovac will be tested in Brazil by 12 research centers in six Brazilian states, the governor of Sao Paulo state, Joao Doria, said on Wednesday, adding the trials still need to be approved by local health vigilance agency...
A potential coronavirus vaccine developed by China's Sinovac will be tested in Brazil by 12 research centers in 6 Brazilian states, the governor of Sao Paulo state, Joao Doria, said on Wednesday, adding the trials still need to be approved by local health vigilance agency...
* SINOVAC REPORTS UNAUDITED FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SINOVAC RECEIVES APPROVAL FROM CHINA FOR ITS QUADRIVALENT INFLUENZA VACCINE
* SINOVAC ANNOUNCES POSITIVE PRELIMINARY RESULTS OF PHASE I/II CLINICAL TRIALS FOR INACTIVATED VACCINE CANDIDATE AGAINST COVID-19
The Butantan Institute, one of Brazil's leading biomedical research centers, on Thursday announced an agreement with China's Sinovac Biotech Ltd to potentially produce a vaccine against the new coronavirus.
* SINOVAC AND BUTANTAN JOIN EFFORTS TO ADVANCE CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT OF AN INACTIVATED VACCINE FOR COVID-19 TO PHASE III Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COST OF ACQUISITION DOES NOT MATERIALLY CHANGE CO'S PROFIT EXPECTATION FOR FY2020
Sinovac Biotech Ltd said on Friday it had started mid-stage human trials of its experimental coronavirus vaccine in China earlier this month.
* SINOVAC SECURES $15 MILLION IN FUNDING TO ACCELERATE COVID-19 VACCINE DEVELOPMENT
* SINOVAC COMMENTS ON SEC FINDINGS AGAINST JIAQIANG "CHIANG" LI AND 1GLOBE CAPITAL
* RITTER PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. URGES STOCKHOLDERS TO VOTE NOW ON PROPOSED MERGER WITH BIOTECH COMPANY, QUALIGEN INC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
China's Sinovac Biotech Ltd, which has approval to begin clinical trials of an experimental vaccine for the new coronavirus, said it plans to have a new production facility ready this year after quickly obtaining land and loans.
* SINOVAC ANNOUNCES COMMENCEMENT OF PHASE I HUMAN CLINICAL TRIAL FOR VACCINE CANDIDATE AGAINST COVID-19 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.