52 Week Range
As of on the Egyptian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
El Sewedy Signs Deal With Ministry Of Energy And Dams Of South Sudan To Build Solar PV Project
El Sewedy Electric Says Unit Signs Contract With Egyptian Electricity Transmission
El Sewedy Unit Signs EGP 995 Mln Contract With Egyptian Electricity Transmission
El Sewedy Electric Company SAE, formerly known as El Sewedy Cables, is an Egypt-based joint stock company engaged in the manufacture of integrated cables and electric products. The Company operates through seven divisions, namely Wires and Cables, which offers power and special cables and winding wires; Electrical Products offers cable accessories and fiberglass poles; Energy Measurement covers meter and systems divisions; Transformers, which provides a range of transformers include power transformers, cast resin transformers and oil distribution transformers; Telecom includes copper telecom accessories and cables; Wind Energy manufactures blades, wind towers and wind turbine, and Engineering & Contracting offers design, procurement and installation services (construction). The Company has 30 production facilities located in 14 countries, and exports its products to more than 110 countries worldwide.
Electronic Instr. & Controls
Plot No 27, 1st District, 5th Settlement
Sadek Ahmad Sadek El Sewedy
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Sherif Mohammed Mohammed El Zini
Chief Financial Officer
Ahmad Ahmad Sadek El Sewedy
Managing Director, Executive Member of the Board
Abdul Rahman Ahmad Ahmad Sadek El Sewedy
Executive Member of the Board
Mohammed Ahmad Sadek El Sewedy
Executive Member of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* 27 of 30 Egyptian blue chips rise * El Sewedy Electric gains on solar project win * Telco Etisalat lifts Abu Dhabi * ENBD supports Duabi * Banks weak in Saudi Arabia By Maqsood Alam Dec 4 (Reuters) - Egyptian blue chips rose on Thursday, with foreign investors net buyers...
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks fall * Leejam Sports slips on lower third quarter dividend * 27 of 30 Egyptian blue-chips decline * KFH lifts Kuwait after AUB acquisition nod By Maqsood Alam Dec 2 (Reuters) - Most Middle Eastern markets dropped on Monday as investors appeared to...
* Financials strong in Abu Dhabi * Al Kathiri continues to soar on main market * Air Arabia gains on order * Arabtec rises after unit wins contract By Ateeq Shariff Nov 19 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi stocks outperformed other Gulf markets on Tuesday, led by financial-services...
Egypt will set up a company with capital of $600 million to guarantee credit for exports to Africa, the central bank said on Thursday.
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks decline * Saudi Arabian Refineries drops on Q3 losses * Egypt snaps a nine-day winning streak By Shamsuddin Mohd Nov 6 (Reuters) - Most major gulf markets ended lower on Wednesday, amid falling oil prices and lingering concerns over the outcome of...
* Alinma stretches gains on Q3 financials * Sipchem dips on poor Q3 earnings * All but one property stocks decline in Egypt * Qatar's index falls for a fifth straight day By Ateeq Shariff Oct 23 (Reuters) - Most Gulf stock markets moved marginally amid falling oil prices...
* Ezz steel sees biggest intra-day rise in 3 1/2 years * Saudi Advanced falls after delay in Alsalam Aerospace deal * Abo Moati, Al Aseel jump on potential move to main index * Financials boost Dubai, Etisalat buoys Abu Dhabi By Maqsood Alam and Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 7 (Reuters...
* Entire real estate sector slides in Dubai * Emaar hits its lowest in 3 months * All Saudi Arabian banks decline * 26 of 30 stocks drop in Egypt By Ateeq Shariff and Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 2 (Reuters) - Middle East stocks fell on Wednesday, mirroring a decline in global shares...
* All financial stocks gain in Egypt * Saudi's Metlife extends losses on merger deal * Qatar snaps three-day losing streak * Amlak sees biggest surge in over four years By Ateeq Shariff Oct 1 (Reuters) - A rebound in financial shares boosted Egypt's blue-chip stock index...
Egyptian stocks climbed nearly 2.5% on Wednesday after eight sessions of falls on the back of purchases from Arab and foreign buyers.
* Qatar closes at lowest in nearly a year * Egypt at its highest in three and half months * Financials biggest drag on Qatar, Abu Dhabi * Real estate weak in Dubai * By Maqsood Alam Aug 14 (Reuters) - Egyptian blue-chip stocks rose to their highest in nearly three and a...
* Saudi's Al Rajhi Bank gains on higher Q2 profit * Yamama Cement jumps after posting Q2 profit * PetroRabigh slumps on swinging to Q2 loss * Qatar First Bank trades at record low By Shakeel Ahmad and Maqsood alam July 30 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks edged up on Tuesday...
* Saudi's Advanced Petrochemical gains on govt project win * Fitaihi Holding climbs on plans to acquire medical units * Egypt snaps six-day losing streak * Shuaa Capital rises on merger with ADFG By Shakeel Ahmad June 26 (Reuters) - Egypt's stock market ended six straight...
* NCB, Riyad Bank gain after JP Morgan raised TP * Elsewedy gains on acquisition of energy assets * Financial stocks weigh on Abu Dhabi * 16 of 20 stocks on Qatar's index slide * Dubai's Salama rises after electing chairman By Ateeq Shariff June 17 (Reuters) - The Saudi...
* All real estate firms gain in Dubai * Saudi's Arabian Centres slides in market debut * Lender FAB weighs on Abu Dhabi * El Sewedy continues to gain on new firm establishment By Ateeq Shariff May 22 (Reuters) - Dubai's stock market rose sharply on Wednesday, buoyed by financial...
* 11 of 12 Saudi banks rise * Dubai's National Cement gains on asset purchase * Dana Gas surges on drilling commencement * Qatar's Mesaieed ends six days of gains * El Sewedy jumps on new firm establishment By Ateeq Shariff May 21 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market...
* Zahrat Al Waha , Leejam Sports fall after trading ex-dividend * U.S.-Iran tensions weigh on Saudi sentiment - analyst * SODIC posts standalone net loss in Q1 By Karina Dsouza May 20 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market slipped on Monday as investors cut positions in...
* All Saudi banks gain on MSCI inclusion * DAMAC Properties hits life-time low * Arabtec, Aldar decline on weak Q1 results * 26 of 30 stocks on Egypt's index fall * Mesaieed highest since June 2015 By Ateeq Shariff May 15 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose moderately...
* Seera Group tumbles on lower Q1 net-profit * 24 of 30 stocks on Egypt's index fall * Egypt's El Sewedy, SODIC slide on trading ex-dividend * Dubai's RAK Properties drops after Q1 results By Karina Dsouza and Abinaya Vijayaraghavan May 6 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock...
* First Abu Dhabi Bank skids on quarterly results * Most of 14 listed Saudi cement companies rise * Gulf International Services gains on results * El Sewedy Electric lifted by subsidiary's contract By Karina Dsouza and Abinaya Vijayaraghavan April 30 (Reuters) - The Abu...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.