52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Conformis And Stryker Execute Development, License And Distribution Agreements
Stryker Announces Definitive Agreement To Acquire Mobius Imaging & Cardan Robotics
Stryker Corp Declares A $0.52 Per Share Quarterly Dividend
Stryker Corporation is a medical technology company. The Company offers a range of medical technologies, including orthopedic, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products. The Company's segments include Orthopaedics; MedSurg; Neurotechnology and Spine, and Corporate and Other. The Orthopaedics segment includes reconstructive (hip and knee) and trauma implant systems and other related products. The MedSurg segment includes surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems; endoscopic and communications systems; patient handling, emergency medical equipment, intensive care disposable products; reprocessed and remanufactured medical devices, and other related products. The Neurotechnology and Spine segment includes neurovascular products, spinal implant systems and other related products. The Company's products include implants, which are used in joint replacement and trauma surgeries, and other products that are used in a range of medical specialties.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
2825 Airview Blvd
Kevin A. Lobo
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Timothy J. Scannell
President, Chief Operating Officer
Glenn S. Boehnlein
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
Viju S. Menon
Group President - Global Quality and Operations
M. Kathryn Fink
Chief Human Resource Officer, Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Medical device company Stryker Corp. will pay $7.8 million to settle charges it violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, without admitting or denying the allegations, the top U.S. securities regulator said on Friday.
Medical device maker Stryker Corp <SYK.N> said on Thursday it will buy smaller rival K2M Group Holdings Inc <KTWO.O> for about $1.4 billion, adding K2M's fast-growing spinal implant technology to its business.
Medical device maker Stryker Corp said on Thursday it will buy smaller rival K2M Group Holdings Inc for about $1.4 billion to tap into spinal device market.
Medical device maker Stryker Corp <SYK.N> is not in talks to buy rival Boston Scientific Corp <BSX.N>, the company said in a regulatory filing https://bit.ly/2Jy6VQB on Wednesday, two days after a media report of a potential deal between the two surfaced.
Medical device maker Stryker Corp was not in discussions to buy rival Boston Scientific Corp, Stryker said in a regulatory filing https://bit.ly/2Jy6VQB on Wednesday.
Medical device maker Stryker Corp has made a takeover approach to rival Boston Scientific Corp, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, a combination that would give Stryker a strong position in stroke-preventing heart products.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Device maker Stryker Corp has made a takeover approach to Boston Scientific Corp, the Wall Street Journal reported https://www.wsj.com/articles/stryker-has-made-a-takeover-approach-to-boston-scientific-1528727749?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1, citing sources.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.60 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* STRYKER ANNOUNCES ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGES: LONNY J. CARPENTER TO RETIRE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STRYKER CORP SAYS CEO KEVIN A. LOBO'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14 MILLION VERSUS $12.8 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2pzNhb9 Further company coverage:
* STRYKER'S SPINE DIVISION RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR 3D-PRINTED TRITANIUM TL CURVED POSTERIOR LUMBAR CAGE
* REG-STRYKER CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $600 MILLION SENIOR NOTES OFFERING
* STRYKER CROSSES THE 95% THRESHOLDS IN VEXIM AND ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO FILE A PROPOSED PUBLIC BUY-OUT OFFER FOLLOWED BY A SQUEEZE-OUT FOR THE OUTSTANDING SHARES OF VEXIM
* CROSSED 95 PCT THRESHOLDS IN VEXIM & INTENDS TO FILE A PROPOSED PUBLIC BUY-OUT OFFER FOLLOWED BY A SQUEEZE-OUT FOR OUTSTANDING SHARES OF VEXIM
* REG-STRYKER DECLARES A $0.47 PER SHARE QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.95 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* STRYKER - EXPECT 2017 ADJUSTED NET EARNINGS PER DILUTED SHARE TO BE TOWARD HIGH END OF PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED RANGE OF $6.45 TO $6.50
* STRYKER ANNOUNCES MR. HOWARD COX JR WILL RETIRE FROM BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Medical device maker Stryker Corp <SYK.N> said on Thursday it would buy Entellus Medical Inc <ENTL.O> for $662 million, adding heft to its ear, nose and throat (ENT) business.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.