52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Tata Coffee Sept Quarter Consol Net Profit Rises
India's Tata Coffee June Qtr Consol Net Profit Rises
Tata Coffee March-qtr Consol Profit Rises
Tata Coffee Limited is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the production, trading and distribution of coffee, tea and allied products. The Company's segments include Plantation and Value Added Products. Its Plantation segment includes cultivation, manufacture and sale of coffee and other plantation crops. Its Value Added Products segment includes production and sale of roasted and ground, and instant coffee products. It has approximately 20 coffee estates in over 18,270 acres located across the hills of Coorg, Chikmagalur and Hassan districts of Karnataka and Valparai in Coimbatore District of Tamil Nadu. It has coffee curing plant at Kushalnagar with installed capacity of over 20,000 metric ton (MT), including a coffee roasting facility. It has operations mainly in India, the United States, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries, Europe and Africa. Its subsidiaries include Consolidated Coffee Inc. and Eight O' Clock Coffee Company.
Railway Parallel Road, Kumara Park West
Harish Ramananda Bhat
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chacko Purackal Thomas
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director - Finance
N. S. Suryanraynan
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Siraj Azmat Chaudhry
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 3.77 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 4.10 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* Sept quarter consol net profit 228.2 million rupees versus profit of 301.7 million rupees last year
* Says plant slated to start manufacturing produce in the next 18-21 months
* June quarter consol net profit 344.7 million rupees versus profit of 455.8 million rupees
* Gets members' nod for re-appointment of K. Venkataraman as CFO Source text - (http://bit.ly/2ve25Nz) Further company coverage:
* Seeks members' nod for re-appointment of K. Venkataramanan as executive director – finance & chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Consol net profit in March quarter last year was 136.5 million rupees as per Ind-AS; consol total income was INR 4.07 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says infused $4.75 million in the equity capital of Tata Coffee Vietnam Company Source text: [Tata Coffee Limited has informed the Exchange vide letter dated May 05,2015 that This has reference to our earlier communication dated 19th December, 2016, wherein we had informed...
* Tata Coffee Limited clarifies on news item "tata group exploring merger of Tata Global Beverages Limited and Tata Coffee Limited"
* Tata Global Beverages clarifies on news item "Tata Group exploring merger of Tata Global Beverages Limited and Tata Coffee Limited"
* Dec quarter consol total income from operations 4.13 billion rupees
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.